This USB Type C to VGA+ HDMI Splitter allows you to transmit video signal from USB C HOST device like Laptop/PC/Cellphone/Tablet to HDMI and VGA display simultaneously, imediately expand your work space and improve your work efficiency.
Support mirror and extend mode. Plug and play, no driver needed.
Good solution for online study, data analysis, HOME OFFICE.
With HDMI & VGA ports, No need to carry extra adapter when you face different projectors.
Compatible with Thunderbolt 3, USB-C devices with DP Alt Mode.
HDMI + VGA Dual Display
This Adapter supports HDMI and VGA to work at the same time.
Note : When simultaneously outputting, both sides will be limited to 1920X1080@60Hz.
HDMI supports 4K@60Hz Ultra HD display, you can enjoy stunning visual feast on bigger screen.
Easy to Use, Plug and Play
No additional driver/firmware needed. Type-C connector supports reversible connection.
Designed with the minimalist style and aluminum exterior as the MacBook Air/Pro, its premium look perfectly matches its premium quality.
- Support mirror and extend mode
- Plug and play, no driver needed
- No need to carry extra adapter
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3, USB-C devices with DP Alt Mode.
Work with Chromebook/Windows/Mac/Linux hosts which support DisplayPort Alternate Mode (Alt Mode) video output functionality.
MacBook Pro 2020/ 2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016 / Mac Pro / iPad Pro
iMac (Mid 2017) and newer / iMac Pro
Mac Mini (Late 2018) and newer
MacBook (Early 2015) and newer / MacBook Air (Late 2018) and newer
New Chromebook Pixel / Pixelbook 2-in-1 / Pixel Slate 2-in-1 / Chromebook Pixel (2015)
XPS 15 / 13 / 12
EliteBook Folio G1 / HP Spectre 13 laptop / Spectre x360 2-in-1
Thinkpad E580 / T470 / T480 / X1 Carbon (2017) / A485 / A285 / E485 / E585 / Yoga 900 / 910 / 920
Asus Zen AIO All in One PC
Surface Book 2/surface go
Galaxy S21/ S20/ S10/ S9 / Note 9
1. In order to enjoy the 4K high resolution, please make sure to use a 1.4 or higher version HDMI cable, and 3+9 VGA cable.
2. If the resolution of your laptop is higher than the external monitor, please go to Windows Menu--> Setting--> Display--> Advanced Display Settings, set your laptop's resolution same as or lower the resolution of external monitor.
3. If it does not work, you can go to the official website of your laptop, update the BIOS and graphics driver, and try again.
4. If you have a MacBook or MacBook Pro runing macOS, when you first connect this adapter, you can go to Apple Menu-->System Preferences-->Displays to get extend or mirror function.
What is in the Box:
-1* USB-C to HDMI/VGA Dual Display Adapter
-1*Quick Start Guide