This USBC to HDMI +VGA adapter is design to extend or mirror screen of Laptop/ PC/Tablet to Projector/ TV/ Monitor/Display. The HDMI and VGA port work simultaneously, you can use USB C to HDMI and USB C to VGA at same time. It is a good choice for online education, data presentation, HOME OFFICE. You can add 2 external monitor to you USB C devices.
HDMI + VGA Dual Display
This Adapter supports HDMI and VGA to work at the same time.
Note : When simultaneously outputting, both sides will be limited to 1920X1080@60Hz.
HDMI supports 4K@60Hz Ultra HD display, you can enjoy stunning visual feast on bigger screen.
Easy to Use, Plug and Play
No additional driver/firmware needed. Type-C connector supports reversible connection.
Designed with the minimalist style and aluminum exterior as the MacBook Air/Pro, its premium look perfectly matches its premium quality.
Different Display Settings
-Connect your HDMI external monitor get 4K@60Hz high resolution.
-Connect your old dell HDTV or VGA monitor to this USB C to VGA Adapter enjoy larger screen at 1920x 1200@60Hz.
-HDMI and VGA port work simultaneously, you can use USB C to HDMI and USB C to VGA at same time up to 1920x 1080p@60Hz.
USB C to HDMI and VGA Adapter Important Note:
For Mac OS it supports Mirror mode (AAA) and Extends mode (ABB)
For Windows OS it supports Mirror mode (AAA), Extends mode (ABB), and Extend mode (ABC)
For Android OS ,it support Mirror mode (AAA)
For Apple computer, it doesn't support extend 3 different screens.
Work with Chromebook/Windows/Mac/Linux hosts which support DisplayPort Alternate Mode (Alt Mode) video output functionality.
Compatible Devices(not a full list):
If you are aren’t sure if your device can be supported, please feel free to contact us.
* MacBook Pro 2020/ 2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016 / Mac Pro / iPad Pro
* iMac (Mid 2017) and newer / iMac Pro
* Mac Mini (Late 2018) and newer
* MacBook (Early 2015) and newer / MacBook Air (Late 2018) and newer
* New Chromebook Pixel / Pixelbook 2-in-1 / Pixel Slate 2-in-1 / Chromebook Pixel (2015)
* XPS 15 / 13 / 12
* EliteBook Folio G1 / HP Spectre 13 laptop / Spectre x360 2-in-1
* Thinkpad E580 / T470 / T480 / X1 Carbon (2017) / A485 / A285 / E485 / E585 / Yoga 900 / 910 / 920
* Asus Zen AIO All in One PC
* Surface Book 2/surface go
* Galaxy S21/ S20/ S10/ S9 / Note 9
1. In order to enjoy the 4K high resolution, please make sure to use a 1.4 or higher version HDMI cable, and 3+9 VGA cable.
2. If the resolution of your laptop is higher than the external monitor, please go to Windows Menu--> Setting--> Display--> Advanced Display Settings, set your laptop's resolution same as or lower the resolution of external monitor.
3. If it does not work, you can go to the official website of your laptop, update the BIOS and graphics driver, and try again.
4. If you have a MacBook or MacBook Pro runing macOS, when you first connect this adapter, you can go to Apple Menu-->System Preferences-->Displays to get extend or mirror function.
What’s in the Box:
-1* USB-C to HDMI/VGA Dual Display Adapter
-1*Quick Start Guide