13-IN-1 Triple Display USB C Hub HDMI Adapter, USB C Docking Station for USB C or Thunderbolt 3 Laptops
Triple display modes boost your efficiency 3 times. Wavlink triple display hub supports single HDMI displays up to 4K, dual or triple displays up to 2K. It also has almost all the ports that you need for work or home life. With 2*USB2.0 & 3*USB3.0 ports, you can simultaneously transfer files in seconds with USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports that bring data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps and connecting 2.4GHz wireless devices like keyboard and mouse. SD TF Card Reader allows you to take photos off your DSLR and edit them on your laptop. With a 3.5mm Audio Jack, you can enjoy Hi-Fi music like before. The RJ45 Ethernet brings you an unparalleled oniline-surfing experience and a power port let you connect your fast charging PD power adaptor while using other ports.
The Wavlink type-c hub supports a high-level of charging up to 87W( Maximum 60W to laptop and 27W to other ports), allowing you to charge up your laptop at high-speed while retaining full function of the hub's other ports. (Additional charger is needed)
Obtain stable connection speeds up to 1Gbps; downward compatible with 100Mbps/10Mbps networks. Our Type-C to LAN Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) Network Adapter supports large downloads at maximum speeds without interruption. (To reach 1Gbps, make sure to use CAT6 & up Ethernet cables.)
Expand your laptop with additional 2*USB2.0 & 3*USB3.0 ports, support transmission speed of up to 480 Mbps/5Gbps.
Perfect for simultaneously connecting more high-speed or low-speed USB devices like USB flash drive, USB printer, keyboard, mouse and more.
The Digital Audio port allows users to connect directly to their amplifier, speakers, or home theatre receiver for a pure digital signal.
Plug & play, convenient to use. Pack the slim and small adapter with you in your device's carrying case for quick connections wherever you work.
Multiple Display Mode on Windows System
Only Windows System support MST Mode (Multi-Stream Transport).
Please make sure your host supports DP1.4 !
Triple Display : If you connect the 2*HDMI and 1*DP ports at the same time, HDMI and DP monitors can only show one identical display. And the resolution will be 1920*1080/60HZ.
Dual Display : If you connect the 2*HDMI ports or HDMI+DP, both extended screens will be 1920*1080/60HZ.
Single 4K Display : If you want to reach 4K@60Hz, please connect with HDMI 1 OR DP port only. If you want to reach 4K@30Hz, please connect with HDMI 2 port only.
Please note ONLY Windows system support MST and SST (Mirror & Extend Mode), Mac OS DOES NOT support triple display, it only support mirror mode and non-mirror mode. Non-mirror mode means that the three external monitors are same but different from laptop.
Under DP1.4 source, Single HDMI 1 can up to 4K 60Hz . HDMI resolution will be 2K@60Hz if using two HDMI simultaneously and will be 2K@60Hz when dual or triple display with DP.
Only computers that support VESA DisplayPort (DP) v1.4 (HBR3) display output can support 4K@60Hz display output.
Before use, please confirm whether the monitor resolution can reach the corresponding requirements.
Comatibility List(Not a full list):
- The laptop with USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C With DISPLAYPORT port, there is a lightning symbol next to the port:
- MacBook/MacBook Pro 2016 or above, MacBook Air 2018 or above, Mc Pro 2019, iMac Pro 2017
- Samsung Chromebook Pro, Chromebook Plus, Galaxy Book 12", Notebook 9 13", Samsung Tab S4/S5E/S6
- Google Pixelbook, Chromebook Pixel
- Dell Inspiron 5000/7000; G3/G5/G7 Series(Dell G7 15 does not support power delivery)
- HP Chromebook Clamshell, HP ProBook x360 435, HP EliteBook 850, HP Spectre x360 15, HP EVEY 17
- Surface book2/book3; Surface go; Surface pro 7; Surface X;Surface Laptop 2; Surface Laptop 3
- Lenove Yoga 900/920, Lenovo Yoga 720, ThinkPad P50/P70
- Smart phone sunch as Samsung S9, S9 Plus, S8, S8 Plus, Note 9, Note 8. And Huawei hign-end series
1. Not all computers with a type-c interface can be used with docking of the mst solution ! The type-c port of your pc should support video oput, or the docking could not work (If you are not sure,pls contact us,we will help you confirm that)
2. The type-c port of pc should support dp1.4,or you could get 4k/30hz only
3. For mac os,the docking could support to extend one monitor only,the external monitors will display the same screen
4. Most USB receivers for wireless mice and keyboards operate in the 2.4Ghz band. When connecting the receiver to any USB 3.0 port there is potential for interference that can affect the devices performance. The most effective method is to add a short USB 2.0 extension cable between the hub and the receiver to mitigate the effect, and many wireless keyboards and mice come with such a cable for this reason.