Ultra-mini WiFi range extender bringing you a more convenient life
Wavlink N300 WiFi Range Extender is used to extend the coverage area of your exist WiFi network. With it, you can effectively double the coverage area of your WiFi network - reaching far corners of your home or office. Two 3dBi integrated Antennas provide better performance and the wall-plug design saves space and brings you convenience. Get the connectivity you need for phones, laptops, ipads and more.
Universal Compatibility: This WiFi range extender is compatible with any router or access point, making it easy to expand and strengthen your network in 2.4G, even as it changes over time
Easy to Set: WPS Button Repeater Mode, AP Mode. Repeater Mode is for extending WiFi coverage of an existing wireless network. AP Mode is for covering a wired network to a wireless network. Enable multiple devices to share it.
Eliminate Dead Zones: Compatible with wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard(up to 300Mbps), it can extend the coverage to hard-to-reach areas and reduce signal interference to eliminate dead zones.
Advanced Encryption: Browse safely knowing that your WiFi is protected using WPA2 encryption. WPA2 uses an advanced encryption key to keep your network secure. Support Wireless security: 64/128 bit WEP, WPA/WPA2.
Ultra-mini Size Save Your Space: The most compact size repeater, it is easy to take along with you anywhere with the strong WiFi signal. Once the repeater is connected with an existing router, you can simply unplug and plug the repeater back in a location for the best signal quality and coverage in your house, without needing to configure the extender again.
How to set the repeater mode:
1. Set the mode selector to the “AP/Repeater” position for Repeater Mode.
2. Plug WL-WN519N2 into a wall socket.
3. Press the WPS button on the device for 2 seconds. The WPS LED fast flashing for about 2 minutes.
4. Within these 2 minutes, press the WPS button of your wireless router for 2-3 seconds.
1. Find and connect to WiFi Wavlink-N
2. Login the Setup page via a web browser
3. Select Repeater Mode
4. Select your target network’s SSID, enter it’s password and connect
5. The initial is completed
6. Connect to the new SSID and enjoy Internet
Note: The repeater does not support mobile phone or network card’s WPS connection.
What you will get:
1 x Wavlink Wireless N300 AP/ Repeater
1 x Quick Installation Guide
1 x Warranty Card