Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Western Digital WD Green WD10EADS 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive Bare Drive
OUT OF STOCK.
- 7200 RPM 32MB Cache
- SATA 3.0Gb/s
- Ideal for Servers
- 3 years limited
The Western Digital Caviar Green 1TB Hard Drive uses less power and supports quieter, cooler-running desktop PCs. Its breakthrough 32 MB cache makes this hard drive suitable for high-performance home and business computing, as it can handle high-end data-intensive and multimedia applications.
This hard drive incorporates WD’s GreenPower technology, which yields lower operating temperatures and low acoustics, best for ultra-quiet PCs and external drives use. The IntelliPower delivers a fine-tuned balance of spin speed, transfer rate and caching algorithms; IntelliSeek Calculates optimum seek speeds; and IntelliPark automatically unloads the heads during idle. All the features help the drive to operation in lower power consumption and reduced noise environment.
- GreenPower TechnologyWith GreenPower technology, the Western Digital Caviar Green WD10EADS yields lower operating temperatures for increased reliability and low acoustics for ultra-quiet PCs and external drives.
- Reduced Power ConsumptionCombined with WD's IntelliSeek, IntelliPark, and IntelliPower technologies, the Western Digital Caviar Green WD10EADS has reduced power consumption by up to 40 percent compared to standard desktop drives
- SATA 3.0 Gb/s InterfaceThe Western Digital Caviar Green WD10EADS features the SATA II interface supporting up to 3.0 Gb/s data transfer rates, Native Command Queuing (NCQ) and hot-pluggable point-to-point connections for optimum performance, efficiency, convenience and flexibility.
- Perpendicular Magnetic RecordingPerpendicular Magnetic recording technology enables industry-leading capacity in existing standard form factors and improves performance by increasing data density while reducing moving parts for enhanced reliability.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy