Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
XFX FX-785A-CNFC Radeon HD 7850 Core Edition 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
- 1024 Stream Processing Units
- 2GB 256-bit GDDR5
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
The XFX Radeon HD 7850 Core Edition graphics card (FX-785A-CNFC) brings 28nm GPU advancements to a very cost effective segment that combines great gaming performance with the value sought by budget gamers. It ships with XFX’s unique standard GPU core running at 860 MHz which is the benchmark core clock. Packed with incredible features, such as Ghost Thermal technology, PCI Express 3.0, the Duratec Professional Grade technology, ultra-efficient AMD ZeroCore Power technology and AMD Eyefinity technology, the XFX FX-785A-CNFC graphics card enables you to play games seriously.
- Ghost Thermal technologyGhost Thermal technology is the optimal thermal design that allows air to pass through the heatsink directly to the PCB and core components. This exclusive design allows fan speeds to be kept lower, while allowing the heat to dissipate evenly through the card without excess noise. And quad heatpipe design creates exceptional heat dissipation over other thermal solutions.
- Duratec Professional Grade technologyXFX introduces Duratec Professional Grade technology which represents XFX high standard for component quality. Graphics cards featuring Duratec standards offer high quality components such as Solid Capacitors, Ferrite Iron Core Choke, IP-5X Certified Dust Free Fans, XFX’s exclusive bracket design for greater airflow and other quality performance enhancing components.
- New GCN Architecture for Leading DirectX 11 PerformanceAMD Radeon HD 7850 boasts the world's first 28nm GPU architecture which is optimized for gaming and compute. The AMD Radeon HD 7950 features 16 Compute Units, each with 64 Vector Units for 1024 Stream Processors, along with dual geometry units, dual Asynchronous Compute Engines (ACE) and 256-bit 2GB of GDDR5 memory. Ready for DirectX 11.1 and PCI Express 3.0, AMD Radeon HD 7850 with GCN Architecture is your personal checklist for serious gaming.
- Next Generation AMD Eyefinity Technology, AMD HD3D & AMD App AccelerationAMD Eyefinity 2.0 features all-new support for stereo 3D, universal bezel compensation, brand new display configurations and an expanded and more immersive field of view. With full support for 3GHz HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2, the AMD Radeon HD 7850 is set to drive next generation displays at up to 4K resolution. The AMD Radeon HD 7850 is also backed by AMD’s open 3D initiative for stereo 3D gaming and Blu-ray 3D movies. App Acceleration technology goes beyond simply gaming and gives consumers certifiably spectacular video and high-quality performance when using everyday applications. From online video to Blu-ray to DivX, the AMD Radeon HD 7850 ensures supercharged performance – do it all faster and better than ever.
- Refined AMD PowerTune Technology & AMD ZeroCore Power TechnologyDesigned with the most advanced power management features, the AMD Radeon HD 7850 is equipped with the intelligence to convert unused power headroom into extra performance by dynamically controlling clock speeds, allowing gamers advanced performance inside of the power envelope they specify. AMD ZeroCore Power technology found in the AMD Radeon HD 7850 enables lower idle power than any other currently available graphics card. With support for AMD CrossFire technology, AMD ZeroCore Power eliminates wasted power, as well as additional heat and noise from extra cards when you are not using them.
- Enhanced Multi-GPU Capabilities with PCI Express 3.0AMD CrossFire technology is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform. Unlocking game-dominating power, AMD CrossFire technology, coupled with native support for PCI Express 3.0, will allow for unprecedented bandwidth in TriFire and QuadFire configurations.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy