The XFX Double D FX797GTDFC is a high-end graphics card designed for hardcore gamers seeking smooth gameplay in the latest HD titles. It's based on the cutting-edge 28nm GCN architecture and built around 2048 Stream Processors with 3GB/384-bit GDDR5 memory. Together with amazing 1050MHz Core clocks and 6.0Gbps memory frequency, your visual experience would enter a new level of realism. The professional-grade components and engineering deliver unmatched strength and durability to withstand heavy-duty use. The Double Dissipation Technology covers the entire card, including thermal, GPU, heatsinks, components and the PCB board, so you can play as hard as you want with complete confidence.
- GHz EditionThe first generation of ground breaking GPUs with core clocks above 1GHz. The GHz Edition graphics cards from XFX & AMD are designed with massive headroom for overclocking beyond 1GHz.
- Double Dissipation EditionXFX’s unique dual fan design allows air to cool everything including the thermal, GPU, heatsinks, components and the PCB board.
- The XFactor - See the XFX DifferenceBuilt with the first class components including solid capacitors, ferrite core choke, 2oz copper layer, dust-free IP-5X fan and XFX bracket design, this card delivers unmatched reliability, stability and durability even under the most demanding environments.
- GCN ArchitectureThe Radeon HD 7970 boasts revolutionary new GCN Architecture which is optimized for gaming and compute. And the DirectX 11 support brings your visual experience to a new level.
- EyefinityThe next generation of AMD Eyefinity technology features all-new support for stereo 3D, universal bezel compensation and brand new display configurations, bringing you ultimate panoramic computing experience.
- AMD App AccelerationPowered by a set of innovative hardware and software technologies working in concert behind the scenes, AMD App Acceleration gives you enhanced speed and performance beyond traditional graphics and video processing.