Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
XIGMATEK XP-S964 92mm Rifle CPU Cooler
OUT OF STOCK.
- 1200 - 2800 RPM
- 39 - 54.6 CFM
- Copper Base + Aluminum Alloy
Xigmatek strives to create reliable, earth-friendly, efficient thermal solutions. Standing for "eXtreme Performance," the XP-S964 is designed to provide supreme performance while remaining whisper quiet. Four highly efficient 6mm sealed copper heat pipes draw heat away from the solid copper base. The array of aluminum convection fins is penetrated by these heatpipes and dissipates the surplus heat efficiently.
They are cooled by the 54.6 CFM of cooling air generated by the 92mm rifle bearing fan at its maximum speed of 2800 RPM. Even though the fan generates a relatively quiet 34 dBA of noise at this top speed, it can be automatically controlled by the BIOS through the use of the built-in PWM support. When the computer detects a lower thermal need, the fans speed can be reduced which, in turn, lowers the audible level.
Designed to support All AMD Socket AM2, 754, 939 and 940 CPU's, it also is compatible with Intel's Socket 775 CPU's. It rests on rubber shock absorbers which eliminate any vibration which may be transferred to the motherboard – thus eliminating any possibility of noise. It connects securely through the use of either push pin or a tool-less clip.
- Superior Heat Dissipation and Cooling PerformanceThe copper base and 4 U-type heatpipes conduct heat fast; high-density aluminum fins maximize heat dissipation area, plus a 92mm, 2800RPM rifle bearing fan to deliver optimal cooling performance.
- PWM FunctionThe PWM function automatically adjusts fan speeds according to the CPU temperature for efficient cooling and minimized fan noise.
- Easy InstallationThe XIGMATEK XP-S964 features a 3-in-1 application retention module design for easy and quick installation without additional tools or the need to remove the motherboard from your case.
- Universal Socket CompatibilityThe XIGMATEK XP-S964 features broad compatibility with AMD socket 754, 939, 940, and AM2 platforms, as well as the Intel LGA 775 platform.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 45 days
- Return for replacement within: 1 year
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's 45/1 Return Policy