- The XPG SPECTRIX D41 DDR4 RGB memory brings together outstanding performance and mesmerizing RGB lighting to give you a worthy upgrade for your system.
- Featuring stunning speeds up to 5000MHz the SPECTRIX D41 delivers smooth, fast gaming and overclocking, all the while supporting Intel X299 and AMD AM4/Ryzen platforms.
- What's more, with vivid RGB lighting that is compatible with a range of lighting control software, your gaming setup will outshine the competition.
- Inspired by the look of medieval armor, the SPECTRIX D41's metal heatsink features bold contours to symbolize its powerful performance.
- On top is a fully exposed RGB LED light strip that glows unhindered, letting the colors of your choosing shine through. The SPECTRIX D41 comes in two color options - crimson red and titanium gray.
- Customize your gaming experience with programmable lighting effects. Set up patterns, pulse speed, lighting intensity and more. Control is easy with the XPG RGB Sync APP.
- Or if you already have an existing RGB light control software from a major motherboard maker, you can use that too.
- SPECTRIX D41 brings you outstanding performance and striking speeds with wide operating frequencies ranging from 2666MHz to 5000MHz, and supports Intel® X299 2666MHz and AMD AM4 / Ryzen platforms.
- The SPECTRIX D41 uses only high quality chips filtered through a rigorous selection process ensuring reliability and durability.
- It features a custom-engineered heatsink that offers improved signal transfer quality while also providing greater stability.
- Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0 makes overclocking a snap and enhances system stability.
- Instead of adjusting individual parameters in BIOS, you can do it right through your PC's operating system.
|Capacity||8GB / 16GB|
|Color||Black / Red|
|Speeds||2666MTs / 3000MTs / 3200MTs / 3600MTs / 4133MT/s|
|Latencies||16 / 17 / 18 / 19|
|Operating Voltage||1.2V - 1.4V|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 85°C|
|Dimensions||133.3 x 45.8 x 8.0mm|
Q: What Speed is available?
A: Currently, our D41 family is available in 3600/4133/4400MHz
Q: Can I customize the lighting effect?
A: Yes. Our D41 is fully compatible with RGB control software from other major motherboard companies.
The following RGB software are supported:
ASUS Armoury Crate (Aura Sync)
MSI Center(Mystic Light)
Gigabyte Fusion APP
ASRock Polychrome SYNC APP
Q: D41 looks really cool. Can it work with my motherboard?
A: Our D41 family is DDR4 UDIMM unregistered and unbuffered memory which will work with most desktop motherboards that support 288-pin ram in the market.
Q: Can I overclock with these memory kits?
A: Our memory kits are tested using the advertised speed. Any speed over the advertised value is not guaranteed.
Q: Why do I see different speed in my system?
A: By default, a newly installed ram kit speed will be limited to JEDEC standard. To run at advertised speed, please enable and change your XMP profile in BIOS.
|Available Configurations||16GB (2x8GB)||32GB (2x16GB) / 16GB (2x8GB)||16GB (2x8GB)||32GB (2x16GB) / 16GB (2x8GB)||64GB (2x32GB) / 32GB (2x16GB) / 16GB (2x8GB) / 16GB (1x16GB) / 8GB (1x8GB)||32GB (2x16GB) / 16GB (2x8GB)|
|Available Latencies||19-28-28 / 19-26-26||16-20-20 / 18-22-22 / 19-23-23||17-21-21||16-20-20 / 18-20-20 / 18-22-22 / 19-23-23||18-22-22 / 19-23-23 / 19-26-26||16-20-20 / 18-20-20|
|Available Colors||Gunmetal Grey||Tungsten Grey||Gunmetal Grey||Tungsten Grey / White||Black / White||Tungsten Grey / Red|
|Available Speeds||5000 MHz / 4800 MHz / 4133 MHz||3200 MHz / 3600 MHz / 4133 MHz||3600 MHz||3200 MHz / 3600 MHz / 4133 MHz||3600 MHz / 4133 MHz||3200 MHz / 3600 MHz|