Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
XPG GAMMIX Gaming SSD S11 Pro Series: 1TB Internal PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 (NVMe)
- PCIe Gen3x4 interface: read/write up to 3500/3000 MB/s
- NVMe 1.3 supported
- Next-generation 3D NAND Flash: Higher capacity, durability
XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
REMAINS COOL AT BLAZING SPEEDS
- Breakthrough Performance
- Cool-Headed in the Face of Battle
- Accelerate on to Victory
- 3D NAND FLASH – Higher Capacities for More Games
- Data Integrity, Security, and Stability
- Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Employing the extra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface and supporting NVMe 1.3, the GAMMIX S11 Pro delivers blazing fast read/write speeds of up to 3500/3000MB per second. What’s more, the S11 Pro is encased in a heatsink that reduces the SSD's temperatures by up to 10°C. Equipped with 3D NAND Flash along with SLC Caching, a DRAM Cache Buffer, End-to-End Data Protection, and LDPC ECC technology, it maintains high speeds and data integrity even during intense gaming, rendering, overclocking, and other high-demand applications.
- PCIe Gen3x4 interface : read/write up to 3500/3000MB/s
- NVMe 1.3 supported
- Next-generation 3D NAND Flash : Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
- M.2 2280 form factor : supports desktops with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
- Built for pros: ideal for gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers, and video rendering professionals
Cool-Headed in the Face of Battle
A heatsink with a sports-car-inspired design makes the S11 Pro look and stay cool. Compared to M.2 SSDs without a heatsink, the S11 Pro is up to 10°C cooler, offering enhanced system stability.
Accelerate on to Victory
Featuring SLC Caching and a DRAM cache buffer, the S11 Pro accelerates read/write speeds up to 3500/3000MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 390K/380K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the S11 Pro accomplish them quickly and effectively.
3D NAND FLASH – Higher Capacities for More Games
Implementing advanced 3D NAND Flash, S11 Pro features higher storage capacities of up to 1TB, while also providing higher efficiency, rugged reliability and a high TBW (Total Bytes Written).
Data Integrity, Security, and Stability
The GAMMIX S11 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more accurate data transfers. Meanwhile, End-to-End Data Protection and RAID Engine support ensure data security and improve transmission stability.
Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Every component on the GAMMIX S11 Pro has passed meticulous screening, testing, and certification. The GAMMIX S11 ships with the comfort of a 5-year warranty.
|Capacity||256GB / 512GB / 1TB / 2TB|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND Flash||3D TLC|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||22 x 80 x 6.1mm|
|Weight||11g / 0.38oz|
|Performance (Max)||Read 3500MB/s, Write 3000MB/s
Maximum 4K random read/write IOPS: up to 390K/380K
* Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables.
|Operating temperature||0°C - 70°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C - 85°C|
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty
* The SSD is based on the TBW or Warranty period
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by ADATA Technology (USA) CO., Ltd Return Policy