- Save: $10.00 (7%)
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
XPG Spectrix S20G Series: 1TB Internal Solid State Drive PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280
- R/W speed up to 2,500/1,800 MB/s
- Ultra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface
- Distinct x-shaped RGB lighting
- RGB control software
- SLC Caching and Host Memory Buffer
- Advanced LDPC ECC Technology
- AES 256-bit encryption support
- Works with all the latest Intel and AMD platforms
XPG Spectrix S20G Series Solid State Drive
GO TO X-TREMES
- Game to the Xtreme
- Xtreme Performance
- Leave Your Opponents in the Dust
- Defending Your Integrity
- Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
The XPG SPECTRIX S20G's styling will take your PC build to the xtreme with its distinct x-shaped RGB lighting, while its performance will level-up your gaming with read/write speeds of 2500/1800MB per second.
Game to the Xtreme
The XPG SPECTRIX S20G is a gaming SSD through and through and its styling reflects this. It sports a distinctive and prominent x-shaped RGB design that outshines the competition. The RGB light effects can be customized via software. What's more, a hairline-brushed finish gives the SSD a formidable yet elegant look that will intimidate and impress.
Accelerate your gaming experience with the NVMe 1.3-compliant SPECTRIX S20G. Built with 3D NAND Flash and sporting read/write speeds of 2500/1800MB/s, load games faster and enjoy smoother gameplay. It works with all the latest Intel and AMD platforms for no-hassle compatibility.
Leave Your Opponents in the Dust
Using the PCIe Gen3x4 interface and featuring support for SLC Caching and Host Memory Buffer, you'll surpass your opponents with random read/write speeds of 160K/190K IOPS.
Defending Your Integrity
The SPECTRIX S20G supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors. Plus, with AES 256 encryption, it'll ensure data security and integrity.
Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Every component on the SPECTRIX S20G has passed meticulous screening, testing, and certification. It also comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by ADATA Technology (USA) CO., Ltd Return Policy