Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
XPG GAMMIX S50 Lite Series: 2TB Internal SSD 3D NAND PCIe Gen4x4 M.2 2280 (NVMe)
- R/W speed up to 3900/3200 MB/s
- Ultra-fast PCIe Gen4x4 interface
- SLC Caching and DRAM cache buffer
- 3D NAND Flash for higher capacity and durability
- Advanced LDPC ECC Technology
Next-Gen Performance with PCIe 4.0
With PCIe Gen4x4, enjoy a new level of gaming performance with sustained read/write speeds of up to 3900/3200/MB per second. That's up to eight times faster than a SATA SSD. What's more, it's backward compatible with PCIe 3.0.
Born to Perform
- Compatible with NVMe 1.4
- A new leap forward in capacity, efficiency, and durability with next-gen 3D NAND Flash memory
- M.2 2280 specifications: supports PCIe 4.0
Cool Even at Peak Performance
Sporting a robust high-temperature resistant aluminum heatsink, the GAMMIX S50 Lite gets rid of heat effectively. So effective in fact it is able to reduce temperatures by up to 20 percent*. Plus, the heatsink looks amazing too with its streamlined surface and ridged geometric lines.
* Test system configuration: M/B MSI X570-A PRO, test program: IO meter 2010.05.26, OS: Windows 10 1909
Empowering Your Passions
The GAMMIX S50 Lite uses Dynamic SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer to achieve random read/write speeds of up to 490K/540K IOPS. Whether it's video editing, animation, or gaming, this SSD has you covered!
Lots of Storage Space. Very Durable.
Equipped with 3D NAND flash memory, the GAMMIX S50 Lite comes with higher capacities, up to 2TB, to store more games or files. What's more, an array of data protection and correction technologies ramp up its Total Bytes Written (TBW) rating for enhanced durability and a longer product lifespan.
Comprehensive Protection. Data Accuracy.
The GAMMIX S50 Lite supports Low Density Parity Check (LDPC) code technology to detect and fix a comprehensive range of data errors for accurate data transfers. In addition, with End-to-End (E2E) Data Protection, RAID Engine support, and AES 256-bit Encryption, the S50 Lite ensures your data is always safe.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by ADATA Technology (USA) CO., Ltd Return Policy