- Save: $5.00 (5%)
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 2280 1TB PCI-Express 3.0 x4 2nd Gen. 64-layer 3D TLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) ASX6000PNP-1TT-C
- M.2 2280
- PCI-Express 3.0 x4
XPG SX6000 Pro PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
TIMES AS FAST
Boot, load, and transfer faster with the XPG SX6000 Pro PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 solid state drive (SSD). With support for NVMe 1.3 and equipped with 3D NAND Flash, it offers up to 4 times faster performance than SATA SSDs and up to 1TB of capacity. What’s more, the SX6000 Pro is slimmer than standard M.2 2280 SSDs for a higher level of compatibility thanks to its single-sided design.
- Great Alternative to SATA : Ideal for gamers and PC enthusiasts
- Up to 4 times faster than SATA : Read/write speeds of up to 2100/1500MB/s
- NVMe 1.3-support
- 3D NAND Flash : Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
- M.2 2280 Form Factor : Supports desktops and notebooks with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
Featuring HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching, the SX6000 Pro accelerates read/write speeds up to 2100/1500MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 250K/240K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the SX6000 Pro accomplishes them quickly and effectively.
The SX6000 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more reliable data transfers and a longer product lifespan.
Featuring a single-sided design that’s 2.15mm thick, the SX6000 Pro is much slimmer than standard M.2 SSDs. This makes it ideal for notebooks, small-form-factor desktops, and even some ultrabooks.
Every component on the SX6000 Pro has passed rigorous screening and testing to ensure the utmost quality and reliability. Moreover, if that isn’t enough assurance for you, the SX6000 Pro comes with a 5-year warranty.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by ADATA Technology (USA) CO., Ltd Return Policy