Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition, ZT-P10700C-10P, 8GB GDDR5 IceStorm Cooling, Metal Wraparound Carbon ExoArmor exterior, Ultra-wide 100mm Fans, Spectra Lighting, PowerBoost, FREEZE fan stop
- New Pascal Architecture
- 8GB 256-bit GDDR5
- Virtual Reality Ready
- 1 x Dual-link DVI, 3 x DisplayPort (version 1.4), 1 x HDMI
- Boost Clock 1797 MHz
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on ZOTAC website.
ZOTAC GEFORCE GTX® 1070 AMP GRAPHICS CARD
Get ready to change the playing field with the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1070 AMP Edition. Powered by the new NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture and fitted with ZOTAC technologies, this GPU is the most advanced gaming GPU ever created. With industry leading performance, immersive VR and innovative gaming technologies, the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1070 AMP Edition provide a whole new way to game.
Ultimate Gaming Platform
The most advanced gaming GPU on the planet. Driven by the new NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 AMP delivers the amazing performance, innovative new gaming technologies, and immersive, next-gen VR.
The flagship GeForce GTX 1070 is a quantum leap in performance and power efficiency. It’s built using ultra-fast FinFET and high-bandwidth GDDR5 technologies, and supports DirectX 12 features for the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences.
Next-Gen Gaming Technologies - NVIDIA Pascal
The ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1070 AMP uses the power of Pascal to meet the demands of the latest displays, including, VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies for smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences, as well as revolutionary 360-degree image capture-even in VR.
- Massive wide array aluminum fin stack
- 5 Variably configured copper heatpipes
- 2 x 8mm and 3 x 6mm
- Copper plate contact
- Dual ultra-wide 100mm fans
- Less rotations
- Less noise
- More air
- Premium strong METAL protection on front and back
- Unique wraparound backplate adds extended coverage and unify design
- Rigid metal reduces vibration and lessens noise
- Carbon Fiber detailing enhance details
- Select from up to 7 colors + Off
- 8 different Brightness levels
- 4 Lighting Modes
- Static - one color always on
- Breathe - one color always fade in and out
- Strobe - one color always on and off
- Cycle - color changes after each fade in and out
- Spectra settings are saved onboard the memory controller unit
- Automatic Fan Start/Stop
- Reduces noise
- Extends fan life
- Fans turn on/off when a certain temperature is reached
- Special capacitors with high temperature and high voltage resistance
- Reduce power fluctuations and ripple noise
- Smooths power flow
- Stabilizes high speed performance
Redesigned from the ground up, extract every ounce of performance from your ZOTAC graphics card with FireStorm. Tweaking and tuning is quick and easy with an optimized user interface that presents users with clock speed adjustments, fan control, GPU monitoring functions, and much more.
ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1070 AMP edition
- 1920 NVIDIA® CUDA® Cores
- 8GB GDDR5 Memory
- 256-bit Memory Bus
- Base: 1607 MHz
- Boost: 1797 MHz
- 3 x DisplayPorts 1.4
- HDMI 2.0b
- Dual-Link DVI
- Spectra Lighting System
- IceStorm with Carbon ExoArmor
- POWER BOOST
- Dimensions (L x H): 292mm x 424mm
11.81in x 5.83in
©2016 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved. NVIDIA, the NVIDA logo, the GeForce GTX logo, GeForce, NVIDIA GameWorks, NVIDIA VRWorks, NVIDIA SLI are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries. Other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by DATA GROUP Return Policy