Embrace triple-monitor computing with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Multiview graphics card. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Multiview enables three simultaneous displays from a pair of HDMI outputs combined with dual-link DVI or DisplayPort outputs – a ZOTAC exclusive feature – from a single graphics processor. Dual-link DVI and DisplayPort outputs deliver resolutions up to 2560x1600 to one display while a pair of HDMI outputs can drive two displays with resolutions up to 1920x1080 for a total of three monitors driven by the single ZOTAC Multiview graphics card. In addition, the ZOTAC Geforce GTX 560 packs support for all the premium GTX gaming technologies such as NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, PhysX and SLI. With these features and more, this graphics card gives you more than one way to elevate your experience.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportDirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyIndustry leading NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing AFR (Alternate-Frame-Rendering) for the world's premier gaming solution under Windows 7 with solid, state-of-the-art-drivers.
- NVIDIA CUDA TechnologyCUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.