A new choice in the performance range, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 graphics card hits the sweet point of PC gaming with great performance at a competitive price. Based on the NVIDIA Kepler GPU, the ZOTAC ZT-70401-10P is built around 1152 CUDA processors and a 2GB/256-bit GDDR5 memory, giving you the performance you need to game stutter-free at high settings. This card is factory overclocked by a slight level for smoother gameplay. Solid capacitors ensure exceptional durability and reliability for trouble-free operation in harsh environments. It's also stacked with unique gaming technologies that make it fast, such as GPU BOOST 2.0, NVIDIA Adaptive V-Sync, NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, and NVIDIA PhysX.
- ZOTAC FIRESTORMFIRESTORM is quick and easy, with a user-friendly interface that presents users with clock speed adjustments, fan control, and GPU monitoring functions. You can also customize and save up to five performance profiles for various load levels.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0This brand-new technology allows gamers to push PC performance to the maximum with precise controls. GPU Boost 2.0 intelligently monitors work with advanced controls – like GPU temperature target, overclocking, and overvoltage – to ensure the GPU works at the ultimate performance.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing; at low framerates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA Surround with Up to Four MonitorsNothing is as breathtaking as playing your favorite games across three monitors. At 5760 x 1080, the expanded field of view fully engages your peripheral vision and provides for the most immersive experience in racing and flight simulators. Add a fourth display to keep tabs on chat, email, or web while you are gaming.
- TXAA Anti-AliasingAnti-aliasing helps to smooth out jagged lines in games. Existing techniques like MSAA are effective at removing jagged lines in still images, but struggle with crawling and shimmering artifacts when the player is in motion. TXAA is a new anti-aliasing mode that combines MSAA, temporal filtering, and post processing for the highest edge quality and minimal shimmering during gameplay.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.