Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 4GB, ZT-90204-10P
- 4GB 256-Bit DDR5
- Core Clock 1165 MHz
- Boost Clock 1266 MHz
Once again your gaming experience will be changed. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 video card is powered by the next generation NVIDIA Maxwell architecture, delivering unmatched performance at incredibly low power consumption when compared to previous generation. 2048 CUDA Cores and 4GB GDDR5 memory in 256-bit width work side by side for game redefining performance - you can play today's hottest titles at max resolution on today's highest-definition displays, all at ultra settings.
Performance is just part of the story. The Maxwell architecture is engineered with the new VXGI (Voxel Global Illumination) technology to solve some of the most complex lighting and graphics challenges in visual computing. Scenes are significantly more lifelike as light interacts more realistically in the game environment. Super Resolution technology lets you enjoy the detail and brilliance of 4K gaming even on 1080p displays. The G-Sync technology ensures smooth, tear-free images by synchronizing display frame rate to GPU (require displays that support G-Sync). An array of NVIDIA GTX technologies are also built in, like GPU Boost, NVIDIA 3D Vision, NVIDIA Surround, NVIDIA PhysX, and GeForce Experience. These technologies together provide the most immersive and competitive gaming experience possible.
This ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 AMP! Edition is factory overclocked to 1266MHz Boost Clock (1216MHz for reference design) to offer more performance out of the box. The powerful yet quiet triple fan cooling system ensures the card works at peak performance without disturbing others with annoying noise.
- Triple Fan Cooling SolutionThe triple fan cooling system elevates your gaming experience with superb cooling capability and relatively low noise.
- Multi-Frame sampled Anti-Aliasing (MFAA)With the launch of Maxwell the Multi-Frame Anti-Aliasing (MFAA) is introduced to the world. This new, Maxwell-exclusive anti-aliasing technique improves edge quality with a minimal performance cost, and helps you enjoy anti-aliased games at ultra high resolutions like 4K.
- Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR)Dynamic Super Resolution renders a game at a higher, more detailed resolution and intelligently shrinks the result back down to the resolution of your monitor, giving you 4K-quality graphics on an HD screen.
- Voxel Global Illumination (VXGI)Voxel Global Illumination (VXGI) is a stunning advancement, delivering incredibly realistic lighting, shading and reflections to next-generation games and game engines.
- NVIDIA G-SYNCNVIDIA G-SYNC is groundbreaking new display technology that delivers the smoothest and fastest gaming experience ever. G-SYNC's revolutionary performance is achieved by synchronizing display refresh rates to the GPU in your GeForce GTX-powered PC, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag. The result: scenes appear instantly, objects look sharper, and gameplay is super smooth, giving you a stunning visual experience and a serious competitive edge.
- GeForce ExperienceThe easiest way to optimize your games and keep your drivers up to date, the GeForce Experience application automatically notifies you of new driver releases from NVIDIA. Update the driver directly with a single click, without leaving your desktop. Plus, it offers exciting features like GeForce ShadowPlay that lets you capture and share your greatest gaming moments, automatically.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by DATA GROUP Return Policy