If you want the lowest power consumption and smooth 1080p HD-movie playback, a Mini-ITX form factor motherboard and full functions and interfaces, then you want ION. You'll also get an integrated graphics unit and DirectX, OpenGL and CUDA features.
You'll enjoy the Atom 330 1.6 GHz Dual-Core CPU, DDR2 Ram support up to 4GB, one Mini PCI Express x1, SATA/eSATA 3Gbs with RAID support and an onboard GeForce 9400M GPU, WiFi 802.11n. Rear panel ports contain D-Sub, DVI, HDMI and even two S/PDIF out.
- Integrated Intel Atom 330 CPUClocked at 1.6 GHz, the integrated Intel Atom 330 processor delivers plenty of power for day-to-day tasks such as web browsing, e-mail, social networking, office productivity and many other applications.
- NVIDIA ION Graphics ProcessorPowered by a brand new NVIDIA ION graphics processor, the Zotac IONITX-A-U Intel Atom motherboard provides outstanding media capabilities, including 1080p high definition video playback, and robust support for DirectX 10, OpenGL 3.2, and Nvidia CUDA applications.
- HDMI OutputThe Zotac IONITX-A-U Intel Atom motherboard features an HDMI output for connection to your high-definition video equipment. With the HDMI interface ensuring lossless transmission of high-quality HD video signals, play back HD contents on your computer and view them on your large HDTV set for more comfort.
- High Speed Connectivity Anywhere with Wi-Fi 802.11nThe Zotac IONITX-A-U motherboard features a mini-PCIe slot and a built-in Wi-Fi 802.11n card that is fully compliant with 802.11n for higher throughput and improves range and interoperability with all 802.11a/b/g/n-enabled devices, taking your Wi-Fi experience to the next level!
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board three SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1 and 0+1 for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.