Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Specifications: Type: On-camera, E-TTL II/E-TTL autoflash Speedlite
- EF lens: 28mm/50mm
- EF-S lens: 17.5mm/31.3mm
- Manual switching
1) C.Fn-01: Auto power off (Enabled/Disabled)
2) C.Fn-06: Quick flash w/continuous shot (Disabled/Enabled)
3) C.Fn-10: Slave auto power off timer (60 minutes/10 minutes)
4) C.Fn-11: Slave auto power off cancel (Within 8 hours/within 1 hour)
Transmission Range: Reception of all channels via light pulse signal reception on the master unit
Reception Angle: ±45° horizontally and ±25° vertically, facing the transmitter on the master unit
Compatibility: Type-A EOS cameras (E-TTL II/E-TTL autoflash)
Guide Number: Normal (24mm): 22 (ISO 100 (m)), 72 (ISO 100 (ft.))
Tele (50mm): 27 (ISO 100 (m)), 89 (ISO 100 (ft.))
Specifications: Flash Coverage:
- Fixed condenser lens with inner zoom: (1) Auto Zoom, (2) Manual Zoom, (3) Wide Panel
- Zoom positions: 24mm, 28mm, 35mm, 50mm, 70mm, 80mm, 105mm; Indicated by numerals on the LCD's focal length display
- Image Size Zoom Control: With cameras compatible with auto zoom, it zooms automatically to match the camera's image
Number of Flashes: Approx. 200 to 1,400, with AA-size Alkaline Batteries manufactured within the last three months or AA-size Ni-MH fully-charged batteries
- At ISO 100, with EF 50mm f/1.4
- For normal flash: Approx. 2.3-79.7 ft./0.7-24.3m
- For high sync speed (EF flash): Approx. 2.3-39.4 ft./0.7-12m
Custom Functions: Six user-selectable Custom Functions built-in; set on Speedlite's LCD panel
Compatibility: All Canon EOS cameras; PowerShot G series cameras
Specifications: Compatible CamerasE-TTL II/E-TTL Autoflash EOS DSLRGuide NumberThe maximum Guide No. is approximately 196.9 ft./60m at ISO 100 varies from approximately 85.3 ft./26m to 196.9 ft. /60m according to the flash coverage (20 to 200 mm).When the extendable wide panel is pulled out, the flash coverage is 14 mm and the Guide No. is approximately 15/49.2Number of FlashesApprox. 100 - 700 flashes (with size-AA/LR6 alkaline batteries)Recycling TimeNormal flash: Approx. 0.1 - 5.5 sec.Quick flash: Approx. 0.1 - 3.3 sec.Flash RangeEffective flash range at ISO 100AF Assist BeamSystem: Near-infrared light pattern projection methodLinkable AF Points: Supports 1 to 61-Point High Density Reticular AFSupported focal length:- EF Lens: 28mm or greater- EF-S Lens: 18mm or greaterEffective Range (Approx.):At Center: 2.0 - 32.8 ft. / 0.6 - 10 mPeriphery...
Specifications: Transmission System: Radio Transmission
Transmission Range: Approx. 98.4 ft. (30m)
Flash Ratio Control: 1:8 - 1:1 - 8:1, power 1/2-stop increments
Flash Coverage: Transmission Angle: 360 degrees all around
Slave Operation Confirmation:
- Lit: Radio Transmissions Okay
- Lit: Not Connected
- Blinking: Transmission Error/ Too many units (Master units + slave units = more than 16 units)
- Lit: Sub-master transmission
- Blinking: Receiving remote release shooting, linked shooting signal
Slave Unit SE Mode Cancellation The test flash button can be pressed to test if the slave units fire or cancel the auto power off status.
Compatibility: Type A EOS cameras (E-TTL II/E-TTL autoflash)
Power Source: AA/LRG Alkaline Batteries x2 (Ni-MH and Lithium batteri...
Specifications: Approx. 20% faster recycling time, compared to previous 430EX
Compatibility: Will mount to ANY Canon EOS Digital SLR Camera Including: EOS 1Ds 5D Mark II III IV EOS 1D-X 50D 60D 70D 5D Mark II III 6D 7D Rebel XS XSi T1i T2i T3 T3i T4i T5 T5i SL1 EOS M PowerShot G11 G12 G15 G16 G1 X Mark II SX40 HS SX50 HS Cameras
Specifications: Type Ring Lite, twin circular flashes tubes, and separate Controller Unit.
Flash Duration Modeling Flash:
(1) One-second burst at 70Hz in E-TTL or M flash mode, showing ratios (Possible only with EOS-1v and EOS-3, as of January, 2000)
(2) With CF 4-1, uniform one second burst at 70Hz, works in TTL mode.
Flash Control System Control in E-TTL Mode: FP sync, FE Lock, Flash +/- compensation, Flash Exposure Bracketing.
Control in Manual Mode: Flash +/- compensation, Flash Exposure Bracketing.
Ratio Control in Manual: L:R tubes (A:B) in full steps over 1/1 ~ 1/64 range, full steps
Setting Method: LCD panel on Controller Unit (illuminated), similar to 550EX Speedlite
Custom Functions Seven on the MR-14EX (in addition to any in camera), set on flash LCD.
Power Source 4 AA batteries in Controller (Alkaline, NiCd, Lithium and Ni-MH type AAs are OK)