Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Compatibility: PowerShot Pro1, G12, G11, G10, G9, G7, G6, G5, G3, G2, SX130 IS
Dust/Water-resistant for use w/Speedlite 580EX II, compatible w/580EX, 430EX
Features: This useful accessory maintains all on-camera flash functions for one Canon Speedlite used off-camera, at distances up to 2ft./60cm.
Moving the Speedlite off-camera results in better control over lighting angle.
* The Off-camera Shoe Cord 2 is not compatible with the EOS 630 or RT. Although fully functional with all other EOS models, radio interference emitted by this product may exceed the specified limits in the United States, Canada, and Germany when used with the EOS 10s.
Specifications: Type: On-camera, E-TTL II/E-TTL autoflash Speedlite
- EF lens: 28mm/50mm
- EF-S lens: 17.5mm/31.3mm
- Manual switching
1) C.Fn-01: Auto power off (Enabled/Disabled)
2) C.Fn-06: Quick flash w/continuous shot (Disabled/Enabled)
3) C.Fn-10: Slave auto power off timer (60 minutes/10 minutes)
4) C.Fn-11: Slave auto power off cancel (Within 8 hours/within 1 hour)
Transmission Range: Reception of all channels via light pulse signal reception on the master unit
Reception Angle: ±45° horizontally and ±25° vertically, facing the transmitter on the master unit
Compatibility: Type-A EOS cameras (E-TTL II/E-TTL autoflash)
Guide Number: Normal (24mm): 22 (ISO 100 (m)), 72 (ISO 100 (ft.))
Tele (50mm): 27 (ISO 100 (m)), 89 (ISO 100 (ft.))
Specifications: Type: Ring Lite, twin circular flash tubes, and separate Controller Unit
Flash Control System:
Control in E-TTL Mode: FP Sync, FE lock, Flash +/- compensation, Flash Exposure Bracketing
Control in Manual Mode: Flash +/- compensation
Ratio Control in Manual: L:R tubes (A:B); 8:1 - 1:1 - 1:8 in 1/2-stop increments
Custom Functions: Twelve (in addition to any on camera), set on flash LCD; three Personal Functions
External Power Source: Compact Battery Pack CP-E4
Guide Number: 45.93' (14 m) ISO100
34.45' (10.5 m) ISO100
Recycling Time: Approximately 0.1 - 5.5 seconds
Power Source: 4 AA batteries in Controller (Alkaline, NiCd, Lithium and Ni-MH type AAs are OK)