Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Specifications: Flash Coverage:
- Fixed condenser lens with inner zoom: (1) Auto Zoom, (2) Manual Zoom, (3) Wide Panel
- Zoom positions: 24mm, 28mm, 35mm, 50mm, 70mm, 80mm, 105mm; Indicated by numerals on the LCD's focal length display
- Image Size Zoom Control: With cameras compatible with auto zoom, it zooms automatically to match the camera's image
Number of Flashes: Approx. 200 to 1,400, with AA-size Alkaline Batteries manufactured within the last three months or AA-size Ni-MH fully-charged batteries
- At ISO 100, with EF 50mm f/1.4
- For normal flash: Approx. 2.3-79.7 ft./0.7-24.3m
- For high sync speed (EF flash): Approx. 2.3-39.4 ft./0.7-12m
Custom Functions: Six user-selectable Custom Functions built-in; set on Speedlite's LCD panel
Compatibility: All Canon EOS cameras; PowerShot G series cameras
Specifications: Type: On-camera, E-TTL II/E-TTL autoflash Speedlite
- EF lens: 28mm/50mm
- EF-S lens: 17.5mm/31.3mm
- Manual switching
1) C.Fn-01: Auto power off (Enabled/Disabled)
2) C.Fn-06: Quick flash w/continuous shot (Disabled/Enabled)
3) C.Fn-10: Slave auto power off timer (60 minutes/10 minutes)
4) C.Fn-11: Slave auto power off cancel (Within 8 hours/within 1 hour)
Transmission Range: Reception of all channels via light pulse signal reception on the master unit
Reception Angle: ±45° horizontally and ±25° vertically, facing the transmitter on the master unit
Compatibility: Type-A EOS cameras (E-TTL II/E-TTL autoflash)
Guide Number: Normal (24mm): 22 (ISO 100 (m)), 72 (ISO 100 (ft.))
Tele (50mm): 27 (ISO 100 (m)), 89 (ISO 100 (ft.))
Specifications: Transmission System: Radio Transmission
Transmission Range: Approx. 98.4 ft. (30m)
Flash Ratio Control: 1:8 - 1:1 - 8:1, power 1/2-stop increments
Flash Coverage: Transmission Angle: 360 degrees all around
Slave Operation Confirmation:
- Lit: Radio Transmissions Okay
- Lit: Not Connected
- Blinking: Transmission Error/ Too many units (Master units + slave units = more than 16 units)
- Lit: Sub-master transmission
- Blinking: Receiving remote release shooting, linked shooting signal
Slave Unit SE Mode Cancellation The test flash button can be pressed to test if the slave units fire or cancel the auto power off status.
Compatibility: Type A EOS cameras (E-TTL II/E-TTL autoflash)
Power Source: AA/LRG Alkaline Batteries x2 (Ni-MH and Lithium batteri...
Specifications: Type: Ring Lite, twin circular flash tubes, and separate Controller Unit
Flash Control System:
Control in E-TTL Mode: FP Sync, FE lock, Flash +/- compensation, Flash Exposure Bracketing
Control in Manual Mode: Flash +/- compensation
Ratio Control in Manual: L:R tubes (A:B); 8:1 - 1:1 - 1:8 in 1/2-stop increments
Custom Functions: Twelve (in addition to any on camera), set on flash LCD; three Personal Functions
External Power Source: Compact Battery Pack CP-E4
Guide Number: 45.93' (14 m) ISO100
34.45' (10.5 m) ISO100
Recycling Time: Approximately 0.1 - 5.5 seconds
Power Source: 4 AA batteries in Controller (Alkaline, NiCd, Lithium and Ni-MH type AAs are OK)
Compatibility: PowerShot Pro1, G12, G11, G10, G9, G7, G6, G5, G3, G2, SX130 IS
Dust/Water-resistant for use w/Speedlite 580EX II, compatible w/580EX, 430EX
Features: This useful accessory maintains all on-camera flash functions for one Canon Speedlite used off-camera, at distances up to 2ft./60cm.
Moving the Speedlite off-camera results in better control over lighting angle.
* The Off-camera Shoe Cord 2 is not compatible with the EOS 630 or RT. Although fully functional with all other EOS models, radio interference emitted by this product may exceed the specified limits in the United States, Canada, and Germany when used with the EOS 10s.
Specifications: Type Ring Lite, twin circular flashes tubes, and separate Controller Unit.
Flash Duration Modeling Flash:
(1) One-second burst at 70Hz in E-TTL or M flash mode, showing ratios (Possible only with EOS-1v and EOS-3, as of January, 2000)
(2) With CF 4-1, uniform one second burst at 70Hz, works in TTL mode.
Flash Control System Control in E-TTL Mode: FP sync, FE Lock, Flash +/- compensation, Flash Exposure Bracketing.
Control in Manual Mode: Flash +/- compensation, Flash Exposure Bracketing.
Ratio Control in Manual: L:R tubes (A:B) in full steps over 1/1 ~ 1/64 range, full steps
Setting Method: LCD panel on Controller Unit (illuminated), similar to 550EX Speedlite
Custom Functions Seven on the MR-14EX (in addition to any in camera), set on flash LCD.
Power Source 4 AA batteries in Controller (Alkaline, NiCd, Lithium and Ni-MH type AAs are OK)