Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Features: Jabra LINK 180 provides a smooth and cost-effective migration path from traditional telephony to Unified Communications. If you already have a deployment of corded headsets, there is no need to buy new ones. The Jabra Link 180 switch enables you to answer calls from your desk phone and softphone using your existing Jabra QD (Quick Disconnect) corded headset. This makes Jabra LINK 180 ideal for offices and contact centers, which are in transition to PC-based telephony, or uses a combination of desk and softphones to maximize operational efficiency.
Cost-effective migration to Unified Communications
Switch between desk phone and softphone using the same headset
Manual switch for simple operation
Compatible with all leading brands of softphones
Jabra BIZ 2400 Series
Features: Desk Phone & PC USB Dual Link
Touch screen & touch sensors for easy call control.
Multiuse connectivity: desk phone, softphone.
Easy installation with SmartSetup wizard.
Superior sound and Noise Blackout.
Choice of 3 wearing styles for greater comfort.
Up to 450-foot wireless range.
Noise-canceling microphone, so your voice can always be heard clearly.
Duo speakers, flex boom arm.
- Supports Bluetooth version 3.0
- With Auto Pairing, a device pairs automatically with Bluetooth devices supporting this feature
- Device can stream music from a source, such as a Smartphone, Bluetooth enabled laptop, tablet, or MP3 player
- Speakers with Wideband/HD Voice frequency response enable realistic reproduction of human voices on optimized digital lines, e.g. IP telephony and Unified Communications
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
- Microphone Type: Omni Directional/noise filter
- Enhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Mute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
Remote Call Control:
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP...