Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Chamberlain's Leather Milk Conditioner
Chamberlain's Leather Milk Conditioner Seller Profile 817-863-7508 Email This Seller See all products from Chamberlain's Leather Milk Conditioner
Chamberlain's Leather Milk was developed to meet the needs of our unique leather shipping and handling business. Our company works with makers of fine leather products; their products are sent to us for quality control services, special preparation and handling needs, repairs, and shipping. Our methods and our products have, without exaggeration, been successfully used on tens of thousands of leather items. When you buy a bottle of Chamberlain's Leather Milk you get the same excellent product that we use....and, you will get the same excellent results!
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
There is no information available for this seller.
Please check your spelling or try less specific terms.
Standard Return Policy
It is our goal to have happy, satisfied customers! If you purchase something from us, and you are truly disappointed...we really want to know about it! In this unlikely event, please contact us for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. We will do everything possible to get to the bottom of the problem and try to keep you as a happy customer. Please try to be reasonable about complaints and refund requests; the following examples represent some instances where product warranty was not allowed:
1) Water Protectant #3 used on lighter shades of leather ignoring the warning "this will darken your leather."
2) Product returned, half full, after 32 years.
3) Customer's slacker offspring misinterpreted meaning of 'LeatherMilk' and used it on his cereal; this had a negative effect on the cereal product, and caused some temporary stomach discomfort.
4) Product container damaged by customer's dog, cat, fish, or guinea pig.
5) Customer contaminated all natural CLM by allowing it to come into contact with inferior chemical leather care products from our competitors resulting in a science project gone bad.
6) Product container damaged by customer with severe OCD from excessive tightening/loosening of cap.
7) Very famous female customer, based upon speculation that our products contain collagen, injected CLM into her lips, resulting in a soft and full effect, but also displaying a somewhat leathery texture.
Please contact us with your questions and concerns, and we will always make every effort to help you!
Cancellations are permitted anytime before you receive the product.
Chamberlain's Leather Milk LLC.
Attn: Newegg Returns
5500 Egg Farm Rd, Suite 820
Ft. Worth, TX 76244