- Google Voice Officially Supported Device
- Easy to Set-Up Using OBiTALK
- Free Domestic and Super Low-Cost International Calling
- Works with Up to Four (4) VoIP Services
- 1x USB for Obihai Accessories OBiWiFi, OBiBT
Free Calls with Your Home & Small Business Phones
Obihai OBi200 VoIP Telephone Adapter
Use your existing corded or cordless phone(s) and your broadband Internet to make and receive calls over the Internet for FREE (or at a very low-cost).
Via the OBi200's on-board phone connection, you have the power make and receive phone calls using VoIP services for FREE or at a fraction of the cost a traditional phone company would charge. The OBi200 supports up to four (4) VoIP services like Google Voice, RingTo, Anveo, Phonepower, OneSuite or a multitude of other SIP Internet phone services as well as calls to other OBi endpoints via Obihai's free OBiTALK network. The OBi200 also supports the T.38 fax standard for reliable facsimile calls over the Internet.
The OBi200 USB port serves multiple purposes when used with Obihai USB accessory products. Using the OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter, the OBi200 can be placed anywhere within range of an 802.11b/g/n access point. The OBiBT Bluetooth wireless adapter allows a USB-equipped OBi device to pair with a mobile phone so you can place calls and answer calls using any standard home phones connected to the OBi. The OBiBT works with most mobile phones using Bluetooth wireless technology. The OBiLINE adapter allows a USB-equipped OBi device to make calls to a Land-Line Service from Phones Connected to the OBi.
Why You Will Love the OBi
- Save Money
Use free and low-cost VoIP services from OBiTALK Approved Service Providers to lower your phone bills - Maybe to nothing!
- Pay Only for the Device — It's Not Locked to a Service!
Easily add VoIP services, to make & receive phone calls to and from regular numbers. In addition, OBi to OBi calls are free.
- Computer Not Required
All you need is your existing home phone and broadband router.
- Fantastic Voice Clarity
Talk with your family and friends anywhere in the world, from the comfort of your home telephone.
How Does the OBi Work?
The OBi allows you to make and receive phone calls using your high-speed internet, your regular home phone and a "VoIP" Internet phone service provider like Google Voice, RingTo, Anveo, Phonepower or OneSuite. No computer is needed. You can also call for FREE from one OBi to another OBi anywhere in the world. In this case, a traditional phone service is never needed to make the connections. Talking becomes truly free.
Google Voice and the OBi
Works with Google Voice
With a Google Voice account and a companion OBi device you can make and receive VoIP calls on a regular telephone.
- Login to the OBiTALK website
- Add your OBi device and select Google Voice as your service.
- You’ll then confirm your account with Google.
Within minutes, you will be making and receiving calls from the comfort and convenience of your home phone.
OBi Devices Make a Great Companion for Google Voice
- Place and Receive Calls with Your Google Voice Number on Regular Phones
- Call Internationally at Low Rates to Over 150 Destinations
- Premium Features Included for Free Like Voicemail, Call Waiting, Telemarketer Blocking, Caller ID
Amazing and Useful Features
Enjoy all the benefits of Google Voice on your OBi device, including features like:
- Personalized Voicemail Greetings
- Call Blocking
- SMS to email
- Voicemail Transcription
Incredibly Low Calling Rates
OBi users can also take advantage of Google Voice’s low calling rates. Today, calling the U.S. is free from the U.S. & Canada and 1¢ per minute from everywhere else. International calling rates are also really low, with per minute rates starting at 1¢ to China, India, Mexico, Brazil and 150 other destinations – with no connection charge.*
Also, since Google Voice does not support 911 calling, for a small fee, the OBi device may be set-up with a dedicated E911 VoIP service.
*Rates subject to change by Google.
- Free or Ultra-Low Cost Phone Service – reduce your phone bills next to nothing
- Unlocked - Use with Any VoIP Service Provider (SIP)
- Get the Lowest Cost International Calls with Service Providers of Your Choice
- Free Premium Features - Caller ID, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, 3-Way Calling
- Free OBi to OBi Calls Anywhere in the World
- No Computer Required to Make/Receive Calls
- OBi Callback - Make Calls at Receiving Rate when your OBi automatically calls you back!
- Fantastic Call Quality - Even when there is heavy Internet traffic.
- Reliable Faxing with T.38 when supported from the connected VoIP service.
- Use Free OBiON iPhone™ & Android™ Apps from Your Smart Phone
- Connect the OBi to Your Internet Router or Directly to Your Broadband Modem via Ethernet
Optional: You may also use the OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter to connect your OBi200 to any Wireless Wi-Fi access point within range.
- Connect Your Home Phone to the OBi
- Sign-on to OBiTALK website
- Set-Up a Voice Service from a List of Partner Providers or Add Any SIP VoIP Service to Your OBi Device
- 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Expert Technical Support via...
- OBiTALK Community Forum
- Free Software Updates & Enhancements
OBi200 Device Telephony Features:
The OBi200 features a single phone port and single Ethernet connection to the Internet. It provides much of the same call control / call routing functionality of the OBi202 including support for the OBiWiFi and OBiBT USB accessories, 4 VoIP services (SIP), OBiTALK and T.38 fax - when connected to a service provider who also supports the T.38 protocol. At just under 70mm square and 27mm high, the OBi200 is arguably the smallest, most powerful VoIP device available today.
VoIP ATA Supports 4 VoIP Accts (SIP) for BYOD Services; Google Voice, Anveo, Phonepower, OneSuite ,Callcentric, Sipgate, VoIP.ms, etc.
OBi Calling Features: Caller ID, Call Forward, Anonymous Caller Blocking, Message Waiting Indication, 3-Way Conf Calling
OBiTALK Portal Features: Manage Your OBi, Connect to Your Friends' OBi Devices, Add Services, Download Apps for PC, Speed Dial Up to 99 OBi Endpoints or Phone Numbers
Make free calls on the OBiTALK Network - Connect to other OBi Devices or use the free OBiON for iPhone and Android apps.
OBiTALK Web Portal Integration:
- Configuration and Management of OBi Endpoints
- Addition & Configuration of VoIP Service Providers - Including 7-Digit Dialing
- Download OBiON Apps for Smart Phones, Internet Tablet Devices & PCs
- Creating & Joining Circles of Trust So You Can Share Your OBi's Services with Friends & Family
- Setting Up Your OBi Endpoint Speed Dial Directory
Which OBi Should I Get?
The OBi200, OBi202, OBi100 & OBi110 All Have:
OBi VoIP Adapter Selection Matrix
|OBiTALK Web Portal Set-up & OBi-to-OBi Calling
|Line Port VoIP Gateway
|VoIP Services Supported
|2-Port Internet Router with Voice Packet Prioritization
|USB 2.0 Port for OBiWiFi and OBiBT and OBiLINE
||100-240 Volt Switching Power Adapter
||1-Year Limited Hardware
- Phone Port(s): For connection to an analog cordless or corded phone(s) - The OBi202 has two phone ports.
- The OBi Phone Port(s) Can Power All the Phones in Your Home
- One Ethernet Port: For connection to an Internet router
- The OBi202 has a second Ethernet port to connect to a PC or an Ethernet switch.
- Support for Commercial VoIP services (OBi200 and OBi202 can support up to 4 VoIP Services)
- Support for SIP
- Support for OBiTALK free OBi-to-OBi Calling
- Message Waiting Indication - Visual and Tone Based
- Speed Dialing of 99 OBi Endpoints or Numbers
- Three Way Conference Calling with Local Mixing
- Hook Flash Event Signaling
- Caller ID - Name & Number
- Call Waiting
- Call Forward - Unconditional
- Call Forward on Busy
- Call Forward on No Answer
- Call Transfer
- Anonymous Call
- Block Anonymous Call
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Return
- Repeat Dialing
- OBiTALK Managed VoIP Network for OBi Endpoint Devices & Applications
- High Quality Voice Encoding Using G.711, G.726, G.729 Algorithms (iLBC in OBi200, OBi202)
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc.
Android, Gmail and Google Voice are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Note: Some listed features are not available from every service provider.