- Up to 300Mbps Wireless Data Rates
- Powerful CPU provides a high-performance throughput
- Support up to 300,000 sessions for extensive P2P clients
- USB2.0 port: All-in-1 printer server and FTP files
- $99.99 99.99
- $77.99 –
- Save: $22.00 (22%)
- $57.99 after $20.00 rebate card
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Better than expected... powerful 533 Mhz CPU 07/25/2010
Powerful CPU. It's a 533 Mhz processor, under-clock to 480 Mhz by the factory.
Easy to over-clock CPU
You can "over-clock" the under-clock processor with these command sequence:
nvram set clkfreq=532,266
For Tomato firmware, login to your router, clock Tools->System. Enter the commands and the router will reboot...
For Stock firmware, login to your router, enable "telnet" login. Use telnet to login to your router and enter the command sequence.
For DD-WRT firmware, use "telnet" or "ssh" to login to your router, and enter the command sequence.
After the router reboots, the processor will be running at 532 Mhz with 266 Mhz RAM. You can also play with other setups such as:
nvram set clkfreq=540,270
you will run the CPU at 540 Mhz with 270 Mhz RAM. The RAM speed should be half of CPU speed.
4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!