Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: * 4K "UHD" Screen
* SSD from Lite-ON has fast read/write
* External CD Burner/Reader
* Nice Quality Keyboard
* Gigabit Ethernet
* Good quality Feel
* Light up Keyboard (If you like that)
* UEFI Compatible
* Nice quality Speakers
* Alot of function buttons
* Full size keyboard
Cons: * Windows 8.1
This screen does NOT like yellow. The yellow is a mustard.
The screen is also locked down and wont go up to 60Hz.
Overall the screen kills it. High res but horrible color reproduction.
So far no other problems.
This review is from: Seagate STCT10000100 10TB NAS 2-Bay Network Storage
Pros: I will be doing a point by point system on this review.
1. DLNA Support was great making this a perfect media server NAS.
2. RSYNC Support makes this a great way to make your own ON-Site backup for servers
3. I find this NAS has a low power usage compared to some other NAS.
4. The SSH support allows me to make a PLEX Webserver on the NAS.
5. The support of FTP is great and makes it easy to move files.
6. The ability to create partitions easily and setup raid is great.
7. Support for various protocols makes this a great NAS for anyone.
8. Seagate support is an 8/10 which will help anyone with any problem.
9. The easy to use UI makes this a great choice for anyone.
Cons: 1. Slow write speeds even on LAN Networking (1000 U/D)
2. The lack of a public SDK stumps the growth of this NAS making it a non long-term NAS for support of apps.
3. Lack of apps stumps the use of this NAS leaving you on your own to make-shift other methods of use for this NAS.
4. Lack of documentation leaves SYSADMINS out on their own.
The last 3 points give great issue to using this NAS. If there was a public SDK or at least documentation, anyone could extend this NAS to do whatever they want. -2 Eggs for this.
Other Thoughts: I would pay $650 to $750 for this NAS if it had Public Documentation.
If you are looking for a BASIC NAS with alot of protocol support than this is for you!
This review is from: Corsair Gaming K70 Cherry MX RGB Red Switch Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Pros: The keyboard uses Cherry MX Red Keys which are perfect for double tapping and various other quick handed tasks. The feel of the keycaps is comfortable. This makes for a good ergonomic posture. The software is solid in controlling the keyboard but not in the user interface. I never did find a reason for the second USB cable attached to the keyboard. The LED's have yet to burn out on me and have a SOLID color to it. The color is not washed out or anything of that sort. The animations are fluid and the pooling rate works as advertised.
Cons: The program for the keyboard has a clunky user interface. It is not anywhere near user friendly at first. It has a learning curve and built in instructions are not that helpful. With the help of the forums I was able to figure out how to use it.
Other Thoughts: Wine does not run the program well but using a daemon by a forum user I was able to make a program to control the LEDs.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.