Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Great monitor. Build quality you would expect from Dell. Lots of ports, great viewing angle, bright.
Cons: Not a whole lot of games have this resolution available. When they do it feels pretty clunky, even compared to a three monitor setup. You actually have to turn your head left and right to see things on the HUD which is a pain.
Other Thoughts: This is truly an awesome monitor, but I wouldn't recommend it for gaming purposes.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: This is a great ultra portable rig. I got it from another website because I had a gift card and I'm so glad I did!
1) It is fast and SO thin but feels sturdy in your hand.
2) The screen is crisp and has great viewing angles and brightness. The touchscreen is a little gimmicky right now but if Windows 8 ever gets some good apps then maybe it'll make it more useful.
3) The keyboard is awesome and easy and comfortable to type on.
4) The SSD's in raid 0 are crazy fast.
5) The sound from the speakers is much louder than I expected coming from the bottom of the machine but can get muddled if you're playing it on your lap on something soft like in bed.
6) Wi-Fi problems have been fixed and runs very smooth.
Cons: These cons are very small to me but there are a few:
1) The trackpad is a little flaky as well as the gestures but the gestures work great on the touchscreen its self
2) Fans can get a little loud in hotter environments but that's to be expected when you cram so much power into such a tiny frame
3) Intel 4000 graphics aren't great but you're not buying this as a desktop replacement
Other Thoughts: It can run games like WoW and Diablo 3 on medium at 1080 but that's now what you buy this for so that's just a bonus. If you're looking for one of (if not the) thinnest and lightest computers that can actually do work then you've found it.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Fractal Design Define XL Black ATX Full Tower Silent PC Computer Case
Pros: This is a fantastic case. Really well built with high quality materials and quality control in mind. The design is great, it dropped my MB temps by a solid 5C thanks to it's compartment design. The HDD cage layouts work great and it's large enough to cram my hd6990 in there no problem. Buy this case if you have no spacial requirements as it is very wide due to the fantastic cable management system.
Cons: Very few cons but there are a couple;
1) The lower compartment has a slot in the MB tray for cable management, which is great except it is too far back for larger PSUs and therefore not useable. It wasn't a huge threat as i just ran the PSU cables through one of the HDD trays i wasn't using but still sucked that I couldn't use it.
2) Takes a really long CPU cable to make it from the PSU to the MB using the cable management system, not really a con for the case but make sure you address this.
Other Thoughts: My System:
Fractal XL Black Case
Asus Crosshair IV Formula
AMD Phenom X6 1100T @ 4.2Ghz on air
AMD Radeon HD6990
16GB G-Skill Ram @ 1800
1200W PSU - Corsair
2x G-Skill Phoenix Pro 120gb in Raid 0
1x WD 1TB storage drive
Replaced all 140mm fans with Thermalright X-Silent 140mm - the fans that come with this case are really good but nothing beats the X-Silents, they have an unbelievable CFM to db ratio