Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: PNY 32GB Turbo Plus Attache USB 3.0 Flash Drive Model P-FD32GTBOP-GE
Pros: - price
- small size
Cons: -plastic connector
-died during first use
- started getting pop-up error, saying the drive was not formatted. So I re-formatted it and now it reads as a 63.3GB,
NOT a 32GB. File format changed to RAW and cannot be formatted to fat32 nor NTFS.
Other Thoughts: I was copying over several ISO files to this drive.
Then Immediately after the file copy TO THE DRIVE, I lost all access. Tried in 2 other computer; still could not access.
Lost 3 good ISO files due to this drive.
This review is from: Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition (VN10006W2N) White and Black SECC / Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case with Four Fans-1x 200mm Colorshift side fan, 1x 200mm Colorshift top fan, 1x 200mm Colorshift front fan and 1x 140mm rear fan
Pros: 1. well made
2. convenient HDD trays for SATA drives
3. spacious case, plenty of room for mobo, a large CPU cooler (the ARCTIC Freezer i30 Extreme CPU Cooler) and space left over.
4. aesthetically pleasing case. Stylish and functional.
Cons: 1. I didn't buy this in the first place. (Instead I bought an "el cheapo" craptasic Xigmatel RECON. It was so cheap I just donated it. It wasn't worth the postage to return it).
2. This case could have came with one or two more fans.
(the fan mounting areas are plentiful but not all come populated with fans).
Other Thoughts: Overall, I love the case. My full size Z87 mobo went in without any problems. The huge Artic Freezer i30 Extreme CPU cooler had plenty of room.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Xigmatek CCM-35ABX-U01 (Recon) Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Pros: 1. Looks nice, from a distance.
2. very lightweight. A 3 year old could easily carry two of these; one under each arm.
3. Has a USB 3.0 header, to go from mobo to front panel.
Cons: 1. Arrived with at least one interlock for side door broke off.
2. Much more flimsy than pictures would imply.
Other Thoughts: 1. I bought this without doing much research and I could truly kick myself.
2. I have built over 50 units, both for clients at my regular job, for friends on the side and for the last 5 home computers.
3. I have seen some cheap cases but to date, this is the cheapest one I've encountered.
4. I have decided to simply box it back up and donate it UNUSED, to a local charity.
5. This should really be sold at an, "everthing-is-a-dollar store".
6. I suppose if you were in a "Macgyver situation", this chassis (plus a rubber band and some duct tape) would hold things together long enough to send an email perhaps??
7. In the words of a famous pasta food by Kraft,
"it's the cheesiest"
8. Do yourself a big favor and just pass this one by.