Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: It's pretty powerful, if you plan on 1080p gaming
Cons: okay so it is exactly 3months since I got this card, and - it has power, it moves far cry 4 on high 1080p keeps good 50-60 fps, beautiful graphics and all, but then it overheats or something and shuts down the system
Other Thoughts: now listen, I have a CM storm trooper case with 8 fans pulling fresh air through the case, three of them blowing directly on the card. and it still crashes after cca 30 - 45 minutes of game. it gets loud, and then you have to face a crash or let it cool off, unacceptable!
I'm seriously thinking of returning this card for a refund
This review is from: Sony Performance Line 100 Watt Powered Subwoofer - SA-W2500
Pros: -Awesome bang for the buck\
-Has a front speaker pass through - if you don't have a sub out on the amp
Cons: -Won't turn off with the rest of the stereo system (And the power button is on the bottom in the back of it)
-You want to put this thing under a table, looks good from front but has an ugly heatsink and amp on the back
Other Thoughts: Just bought one for 98 bucks in wmREAD FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Sennheiser CX 275s Canal in-ear Buds w/ In-Line Mic and Remote
Pros: - Amazing sound - never heard earbuds play anywhere close to this
- I would say, well packaged, and I don't say that often
- Carrying bag is a nice touch, although pretty useless thing for me
- The sound is amazing!
- Mic works well, if not windy
- The noise cancellation is an awesome feature - example: see other thoughts
Cons: - the only con I can find is the cord, it is so thin , the 3.5 jack is kinda flimsy too. I mean, it is so thin, that you are scared to pull it out of your ear. or pick your phone up by the "string"
- Also the included material, like manual and stuff is non existing, you have to disassemble the entire packaging box to find a web address where you will find out if your phone does or does not need the little cord extension included, what it does, or why would you need it .. who knows..
- Missing the L - R marks on the actual earphones .. I mean, you figure that out, but you know.. if there was a manual, that said "mic goes to the right" ..
Other Thoughts: -I have and in window ac unit and my 65w 2.1 speakers won't take the noise away completely (My 300w stereo will) anyways, these earbuds, I put on, and I hear just a little hum, as soon as you put music on, even on the lowest volume, you are pretty much disconnected from the outer world
- I bought them for riding bike and for that purpose they isolate the noise of the wind flowing around, unlike the ones that came with my phone ..
- $20 would be much better price but overall I am satisfied with what I got
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.