Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Quiet operation and max fan speed only goes up to 2400RPM.
- Cooling performance is great, dual 100mm fans and five heatpipes.
- GTX 980 Ti/ GTX Titan performance for a cheaper price.
- Literally 30% faster than my old GTX 980.
- Nice looking metal backplate.
Cons: - MSI Gaming App is terrible, customized RGB doesn't take affect until you load up windows and the software has to be running in the background.
- Could have probably used additional screws to secure the rear end of the cooler to the board so that the weight of the cooler doesn't cause noticeable gpu sag.
- The red LED streaks on the card cannot be changed.
Pros: - 144Hz capable and has built in overclocking tool that goes all the way up to 180Hz and the good thing is, it's covered by the warranty if anything goes wrong with the overclock.
- Great colors, Blue Light, Dark Boost, Adaptive Contrast, ULMB and G-Sync features creates the best visuals and smooth gameplay for your intense gaming sessions.
- Predator EyeProtect helps minimize eye strain for longer periods of gaming and it does help indeed, especially when you are gaming in the dark.
- A bit expensive for some people but the aggressive aesthetics and visual performance makes other G-Sync 1080p monitors pale insignificance.
Cons: - I wished this was a IPS panel like it's older brother, would be willing to pay a little more.
Other Thoughts: Luckily i was able to get this monitor with no signs of backlight bleed or bad pixels.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: It provides great cooling and very quiet operation. I can barely hear the fan below 1000RPM and the mounting method was extremely clear and easy. The heatsink fins don't bend as easily compared to other heatsinks I have used before and the slim factor gives more RAM clearance and exhaust compatibility.
Cons: A bit expensive but it was worth it!READ FULL REVIEW