Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: I've never had a more comfortable, quality mouse. What my first G15 keyboard did for my typing this did for my point-and-clicking! I love the shape, I love the chord which seems impossible to wear out, I love the resistance yet hair trigger like sensitivity of the main buttons... this thing is amazing.
And then you have its high and low DPI modes, you have the screen on the bottom that lets you adjust and customize to not only get it close, but PERFECT to your taste in sensitivity.
Cons: The first one I owned was black. I loved that mouse, but it finally showed me a downside after a LOT of use. The paint job seems to have worn out some over time, from scratches or maybe just constantly being under my hand. The black color has gone from a comfortable smooth surface to a slightly sticky gross feeling texture which I cannot seem to smooth or cleaned off at all.
Other Thoughts: I recommend the white color shown here simply because it appears to be glossed, and I expect the gloss paint will take considerably longer to wear. Without this con, the mouse is for lack of a better term - perfect.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: MSI FX720-001US Notebook - NVIDIA Optimus increases battery life & performance Intel Core i5 2410M (2.30GHz) 6GB Memory 640GB HDD NVIDIA GeForce GT 520M 17.3" Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Pros: - Solid performance, good specs all around make this thing perform pretty well compared even with my SLI tower PC. I'd say don't look to be too impressed, but it will handle most graphics beautifully for sure.
- Fantastic screen real estate, its HUGE! Possibly a con if you're into more convenient size. Just know that 17+ inches is really 17+ inches.
- Initial testing shows decent battery life, nothing particularly impressive but under moderate to heavy load while installing applications, downloading and web surfing it took a little over an hour to drain the battery to 50%. The quick swapping between the Intel and dedicated Nvidia card is as far as I can tell seamless and extremely useful for battery life.
- Love on/off button for the touch pad.
- Speakers are pretty good actually.
- Keyboard layout (due to size) is very close to my desktop, no getting used to weirdly placed keys!
- MSI S-Bar is actually quite useful, I installed it even after a fresh OS install.
Cons: - You'll want to do a format and fresh OS install most likely. I'm sure its possible to remove the bloatware but I honestly don't ever want to bother, simpler just to give yourself a fresh one and make it YOUR machine through and through. It doesn't seem bad though. I've seen laptops come with 10x as much junk pre-installed.
- No bluetooth? Why is there any version without it in this day and age? Is it expensive? *cackle* Oh well, that's what USB dongles are for (which, interestingly enough, are not expensive at all).
- Bios doesn't seem to have a setting to ignore boot disks/USB drives and force a HD boot by default.
- Kinda back heavy, but I guess that is typical for laptops. It doesn't sit in your lap straight up very well in my opinion.
Other Thoughts: This thing is great. Overall I definitely got what I was hoping for in this purchase. We'll see in a few months, but I suspect it will hold up well like most other MSI products (all of my prior MSI products are superb, and have held up exceptionally well).READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Good / Great quality (depends on what you're used to)
- Good button placement
- Pretty comfortable
Cons: - Connecting takes 5-10 seconds (pretty normal I think)
- How do you check the battery level?
- Stuttering sometimes, but it might be the device
Other Thoughts: I found this headset to be a great purchase. For half the price these perform almost on the level of my wired Sennheiser headphones, but with wireless connection and a mic as well. The range was the most surprising. I love the button placement.
If you want a good surpa-aural headset, and don't mind the behind the neck style, these are definitely a good choice.