Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Moves a ton of air. No vibration. Pleasant swift sound.
Cons: Price? But there's usually a rebate/discount every other week. Custom PC builder here and so far I've bought nearly 20 of these for around $5 a pop.
Other Thoughts: Compared to Coolermaster and XIGMATEK 4 packs, just wait for deals on these and you can get them for around 5 bucks a pop. Not only do they blow what I feel to be at least twice as much air, they have sleeved cords, rubber mounts, and orange just works. Two of theses in a push/pull setup on a radiator = win for me.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: XFX FX775AZNJ4 Radeon HD 7750 1GB DDR5 CI-Express 3.0 x16 Video Card
Pros: - Quiet
- Low power consumption
- Doesn't need external power connection
- Dual Link DVI port
- Able to Hybrid Crossfire with AMD's A10-5800k 7660D internal card (it CAN be done using display driver 12.104, not the newest beta drivers)
- Can play LFD 2 on 1920 x 1200 maxed out
- FarCry 3 - 1920 x 1200 on medium to high settings gets about 30 fps
Cons: - Wish the VGA port was either another HDMI or DVI. Running triple monitors one will be lower quality
- Might be a con for some people but takes 2 slots. No big deal for my as I'm running a mini ATX MB with only one PCI-E slot
Other Thoughts: If you're trying to Hybrid Crossfire this with one of AMD's newer APUs, make sure dual graphics is enable in your bios and you remove ALL ATI and AMD display drivers/folders/registries and get the 5/29/2013 version of Catalyst software Suite with the 12.104 drivers. You should then see the option for dual graphics in the Catalyst Vision Center. It took me 2 days to figure this out so I hope this helps someone. You should get about a 30% increase with this Crossfire.
My setup is used for medium to moderate gaming. I don't ever expect to max out settings on newer games.
- W8 Pro 64 bit
- Antec VSK-3000 Case
- AMD A10-5800k OC'd to 4.2 GHz
- MSI FM2-A75IA-E53 FM2 Motherboard
- 1 x 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 1600
- XFX Radeon HD 7750 (this is the Core Edition)
- COOLER MASTER Elite 460 PSU
- Vantec Thermoflow 92mm intake fan
Entire build was under $400 after rebates.