Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: BestChair OC-2812 Ergonomic Mesh Computer Office Desk Task Midback Chair
-More comfortable than a metal folding chair
-Pre-drilled holes did not line up easily.
-Arms could do with a bit more padding
Other Thoughts: You get what you pay for. I was previously using $16 folding chairs with pads, that would inevitably collapse with regular use after 4-6 months. I bought this chair because I don't need anything fancy - I just need something that works.
This chair works. We'll see how it stands up to the test of time.
Pros: - Biiiiiiiiig. This case is larger than your standard full tower by quite a bit.
- Lots of mounting options for radiators.
- Light construction makes the case surprisingly light.
Cons: - Expensive.
- As others have mentioned, this case has relatively poor airflow. You need more than just the 4 fans that come with the case.
- The case is so large that it is difficult for all of your cables to reach their intended locations. Consider buying extension cables for your PSU and fans.
- Light construction makes some of the parts seem flimsy and won't take a lot of weight. Be careful what you lean on when installing parts. The motherboard tray would flex a bit when I was installing my RAM.
Other Thoughts: Though I am completely satisfied with this case, it is NOT for your average user, or even your average enthusiast. Don't buy this case if you are looking for bang for buck. Buy this case if you are looking to dump an obscene amount of money into an overcomplicated water cooling setup.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: *No dead pixels*. Very happy about that. Clear, sharp picture. Has a few extra presets for brightness, contrast, color and etc which are pretty nice.
Cons: None so far.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: John H.
Date Joined: 04/17/07
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.