Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1. Big, but not so big it doesn't fit in a normal mid sized case.
2. Cools very effectively, my FX 8320e is running only 92°F slightly overclocked, nice.
3. Great build quality, well put together, doesn't look or feel cheap.
4. Ability to add another 92mm fan if needed.
5. Easy to install even if your replacing an already installed cooler, good picture based instructions leave nothing to the imagination.
Cons: Only one: Just barely enough cooling paste included. It's not the syringe that's pictured but a tiny pouch. At least it's a quality paste from Arctic, not some throw away stuff that cheaper coolers usually include....if they include anything at all!
Other Thoughts: Great cooler for the price. It handles my mid level gaming rig, with mild overclocking, very well. Well worth the cost!
Pro Tip: Pay attention to the instructions! Make sure you screw the cooler down to the MB brackets until the brackets bow upwards and touch the bottom of the cooler attach points, I believe this is to allow said brackets to aid in the cooling process.
This review is from: Hamilton Beach 25359 Stainless Steel Removable Plate Indoor Grill
Pros: Caught this one on sale here and it's a really decent grill for the cost. The pro's include:
1. Stainless Steel removable grills that are dishwasher safe.
2. Almost square cooking surface that allows for four normal sized hamburgers to fit easily.
3. Hinged lid for thicker items like steaks.
4. Really easy cleanup.
5. Cooks fast and evenly.
Cons: Only one con really:
1. Takes awhile to heat up compared to my George Forman grill of the same size, up to 10 minutes compared to 5 or so.
Other Thoughts: This is a great grill for really good cooking in a really short time. Easily as good as any George Forman grill at half the price.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Line 6 Spider IV 15 15-watt 1x8 Modeling Guitar Amplifier
Pros: Good quality construction, great amp presets, the ability to set some custom presets, built in tuner, Line 6 support.
Cons: None for the price.
Other Thoughts: This is the best low cost Metal amp on the market. There are better at higher prices, but for the cost this one is a winner.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.