Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Microsoft JR9-00011 Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows
Pros: - One of the more comfortable controllers out there
- Good response time, no "lag" to the input
- Came with a pair of AA batteries
- Receiver takes up little to no space
- Installed upon connecting it to my computer, didn't even need the disk.
- Shipped wicked fast, ordered on 12/26 and got it 12/28!
Cons: - It doesn't come with a rechargeable battery pack (does the xbox controller even have those?)
- Doesn't cook me breakfast in bed
Other Thoughts: Got it on special for 48.88 and free shipping, supposed to be 3 - 5 day but arrived in two! Very fast shipping from Newegg as usual. Controller came in an unscathed package (the microsoft factory packaging, not the cardboard box newegg ships things in) and it's like I bought it straight from the store.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Worked out of the box
- smooth operations
- decent boot speed
- easy to root (once I found the root burner v 0.2 file)
- fast, plays emulation on GBA flawlessly, more testing to see how far I can push it later
Cons: - IS NOT A10, it is an A9, the device I received is the WM8850-mid, which is actually the A9 chipset, not the A10 as advertised here. I think newegg should fix that product title.
Other Thoughts: Everything else works on it, and even though the device's specs aren't what they advertised here, it's still a powerful little tablet for the cheap $80 price tag! No flaws in the OS as many have reported, nor were there any other issues I could find, it even came with a mini-usb to full usb adapter! Knocking off 2 eggs because of false advertisement, although I'm not going to RMA it just because it works so well for what it actually is.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Attractive heat sink
- Amazing price - Bought it on a black November sale + a discount code brought it down to a measly $30, what a steal!
- RAM is very fast for such a low cost
Cons: - Had to manually set it to 2133MHz via my bios, initially recognized as 1600MHz. Not hard as I have a UEFI bios board, so with one click I'm running full speed, so this is excruciatingly negligible
Other Thoughts: I purchased this to upgrade from some GEIL value ram, and for $30 I have to say it was well worth the investment.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.