Showing Results: Most Recent
-Was very easy transferring all the guts from my old case to this one.
-Easy to hide cords
Cons: -none so far
Other Thoughts: I tried a Cougar brand PSU a couple years ago and was surprised how well built it was and it's still running great! I decided to give them a try again with this new case and so far, I'm very happy. My old N4XT case was awkward to carry, flimsy, and heavy as hell. Not to mention all th N4XT fans went out in it one by one and could only be replaced by more uselessN4XT brand fans. What a joke. Cougar produces a much higher quality product.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Ferrari Logic3 T350T Active Noise-Canceling Cavallino Collection Headphones- Tan
Pros: - The sound is pretty nice
- Nice carrying case
- Fancy packaging. If I hadn't RMA'd them, I would use the box they came in as a sort of "stash box". It was well-made for a disposable package. Looks nice and made from thick cardboard that reminded me of a hard-cover book.
Cons: - They are flimsy and arrived with a broken earpiece
- Despite internet reviews, they are not very comfortable when used over long periods of time. Possibly they didn't fit right because they were broken. I don't know.
- Battery swap every 12-15 hours of use or so. And makes the most awful screeching noise in your ear when batteries are dying.
- WAY TOO EXPENSIVE! Newegg's price is about half the price on the manufacturer website but still... way too much for what you get in the end.
- Stupid looking Ferrari horse logo on each ear.
Other Thoughts: I bought these because my ears always hurt no matter what sub $100 headphones I tried. Reviews I found online said these were "extremely comfortable". They seem pretty dang comfy when you first put them on but after an hour or two the constant pressure on my ears is almost unbearable. NOT COMFY.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: RAZER Black Wired BlackWidow Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Pros: Love this keyboard. Button presses feel great. Mechanical clicking is satisfying if you like that.
Cons: The clicking can be picked up pretty easily on on your mic. Personally, I like the clicking sounds of the buttons but I get some complaints on my stream and youtube about it occasionally.
Other Thoughts: The only thing that would make me like this keyboard any more than I already do, would be some kind of subtle backlit keys. Not too bright but just enough to see which key is which.READ FULL REVIEW