Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: EVGA 650 GQ 210-GQ-0650-V1 80+ GOLD 650W Semi Modular EVGA ECO Mode Power Supply
Pros: - semi-modular
- 'eco' mode for silence at low load
- EVGA 5 year warranty
- all black connectors and, except 24-pin, they're ribbon cables
Cons: - I've had this gripe with EVGA in the past: I wish they'd make their power supplies look nicer. This is just a black box with (at least on mine) a crooked sticker applied to the side. No nice paint job or anything just a sticker. At the end of the day I choose EVGA for a good track record on power supplies, but I wish they'd work a little harder in the aesthetics department.
- no extras included (no bag or tester, as with other models). At around $80, this ought to come with more extras, in my opinion
Other Thoughts: I haven't owned this super long, but so far I'd definitely recommend.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: PH-TC14S, Slim Twin Towers, 140mm PWM CPU cooler
Pros: - nice black heatsink
- capped heat pipes are really nice looking
- nice Phanteks 140mm PWM included
- cooling is excellent
- compatible with any memory out there, due to 'slim' footprint
- finally an easy, effective mounting solution for a heatsink, good job Phanteks!
Cons: - none
Other Thoughts: I'd buy again in a heart beat, and highly recommend!READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - huge window
- power supply cover
- comes with two 140mm fans
- grommeted cable management holes
- hidden hard drive cage
- completely modular design
Cons: - thin steel all around, really noticed it on the back panel when installing motherboard I/O shield, really gives under pressure
- it would be nice to get a couple more of the 'drop and lock' SSD mounts, including only one, with three mounting spots available comes across a little cheap
- as many have mentioned having intake in the front that isn't filtered is annoying (there are front fan filters, but they don't cover the other venting)
Other Thoughts: I would recommend doing what I did, and putting the windowed side panel aside immediately until your build is complete, so you don't accidentally scratch it up, acrylic is too easy to scratch. All around an excellent case with really nice features for the price, I highly recommend, especially for that showcase build.READ FULL REVIEW