Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Leaps and bounds more capable than any FX processor (save maybe the 9590 overclocked)
- Great potential for overclocking
- Excellent per core performance
Cons: - Its not an i7?
Other Thoughts: I'd recommend it if one is unable to justify dropping the money for an i7. This will almost keep up in most games.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: DEEPCOOL XFAN 120L/R Hydro Bearing Transparent Fan with Red LED
-pushes more air than my stock Rosewill case fans (Ranger Mid tower- red LEDs)
- No vibration
- Molex AND 3 pin connector
Cons: -No rubber braces (not a big deal at all)
- LEDs could be a tad brighter (i'm just nitpicking here)
- Case fan shipping cost usually helps determine my selection of brand (although this time, I lucked out)
- If molex connector is unused, it can affect aesthetics (cable manage what you can)
Other Thoughts: I'd recommend right now. They're quite silent compared to my ole sleeve bearings, no whine whatsoever when cranking fan speed. They move a noticeable amount of air and were cost effective.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Reasonable build quality for the price. Macro keys work as advertised. Not full rollover, but for what it is, it works well.
Cons: - I disliked how separate keycaps were advertised but not provided
- The enter key is an ancient layout. Took some getting used to.
Other Thoughts: Decent for the price, but get your act together with the false advertising.READ FULL REVIEW