Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: What can i say, this is a great card for the money, good performance out of the box and good overclocking results
-good overclocking tools
my Overclock +127MHz Core, +544MHz Mem +25mv overvoltage w/ Power Target 115% and GPU temp target 89 degrees
boost clock boosts all the way up to 1556MHz
Cons: -Power target limited to 115%
-Precsision X16 will not start with Windows
This review is from: EVGA GTX 970 SSC Backplate ACX 2.0+ Model 100-BP-3973-B9
Pros: 1. FREE
2. Makes GPU look cooler
3. GPU should run cooler, more OC headroom in theory.
Cons: should have been standard for the graphics card.
Other Thoughts: i didn't actually test the cardwithout it.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: RAIDMAX ATX-404WU Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Pros: Decent Budget case
* Bottom mounted PSU
* 2.5" and 3.5" mounting for drives
* cool design
Cons: * no official cable management, there is some you can do but not much without a modular PSU
* no replacement I/O slot brackets
* the cover that secures I/O slot brackets does not work well, cable brackets wont get secured well
* add-on brackets are part of the case, tricky to remove with installed motherboard.
* PSU air filter falls off to easily
Other Thoughts: i think the top should have a bigger and maybe even 2 spots for fans, its buldged like it should, but does not have any holes cut out, it also would look cooler if the front lit up.
also the GPU i was using sagged a bit, idk if this was the case being flimsy or something else.
$10 rebate has not arrived after almost 4 months, do not count on a rebate on this case.