Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: * Sturdy and well built.
* MX Brown switches are very nice and feel great to type on.
* No frills design and layout.
* Very easy to change/clean/repair key caps.
* N-key rollover (PS/2)
Cons: * The biggest problem early on (which is probably more my issue than the keyboard's) is that the shift key would not pop back fast enough (or I held it down and/or typed the next character after the character I was using the shift for) resulting in the 2nd letter of a capitalized word being capital as well (e.g. THis or THat). I have spent an incredible amount of time typing on a keyboard every day of my life for the past 20 years or so of my life and have never had that issue with a keyboard before. I added dampening o-rings and took a few weeks to adjust and the problem no longer presents itself.
* For whatever reason, very rarely something goes a little nuts and either the key registers as stuck or the keypress delay goes bananas and I get a string of the same character spitting out many times in a row (not a result of me holding the key down). Not sure why this happens, but the couple times it has left me scratching my head.
* As others have mentioned, the font on the keycaps isn't the best (the a's i particular look bizarre), but this is largely meaningless to me.
Other Thoughts: A great mechanical keyboard in its price range. Overall I have been extremely happy with it and would certainly recommend it to others.READ FULL REVIEW