Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: * Sturdy and well built.
* MX Brown switches are very nice and feel great to type on.
* No frills design and layout.
* Very easy to change/clean/repair key caps.
* N-key rollover (PS/2)
Cons: * The biggest problem early on (which is probably more my issue than the keyboard's) is that the shift key would not pop back fast enough (or I held it down and/or typed the next character after the character I was using the shift for) resulting in the 2nd letter of a capitalized word being capital as well (e.g. THis or THat). I have spent an incredible amount of time typing on a keyboard every day of my life for the past 20 years or so of my life and have never had that issue with a keyboard before. I added dampening o-rings and took a few weeks to adjust and the problem no longer presents itself.
* For whatever reason, very rarely something goes a little nuts and either the key registers as stuck or the keypress delay goes bananas and I get a string of the same character spitting out many times in a row (not a result of me holding the key down). Not sure why this happens, but the couple times it has left me scratching my head.
* As others have mentioned, the font on the keycaps isn't the best (the a's i particular look bizarre), but this is largely meaningless to me.
Other Thoughts: A great mechanical keyboard in its price range. Overall I have been extremely happy with it and would certainly recommend it to others.READ FULL REVIEW