Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: GIGABYTE GA-970A-D3P AM3+/AM3 AMD 970 6 x SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
Pros: Durable, BIOS is very customizable, inexpensive.
Other Thoughts: I have had this motherboard for almost a year and a half and it has remained solid. The say it's durable, and they mean it. When installing it into my case, my screwdriver slipped and raked across the surface of the board. I was sure I had ruined it, but it didn't even leave a mark!
The only problem I ever experienced with this board was due to a minor mistake I made when customizing the BIOS settings, so make sure you do your homework before adjusting anything.
This review is from: Case Logic Mini iPad Folio Model IFOL-307BLACK
Pros: * Fits the iPad mini perfectly
* Nice texture and design
* Multi-position capability
* iPad reacts to the cover when it is opened and closed
* Price point
* Classic Case Logic quality
Other Thoughts: I was issued an iPad mini at work and promptly began searching for a means to protect it. This case is perfect. It feels good and looks good, and I love the way the iPad reacts to the cover. The back piece is built on hard, molded plastic and the strap also doubles as a lens protector for the camera. I highly recommend it.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750 G 80 PLUS GOLD Certified 750W Active PFC ATX12V v2.31/EPS 12V v2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Full Modular PSU 10 Year Warranty 120-PG-0750-GR NEW Haswell Ready Power Supply Intel 4th Gen CPU Ready
Pros: * Fully modular!
* Quiet operation
* Looks killer! (but how can you go wrong with red & black?)
* Good cable length
* 10 year warranty!!!!!!!!!!!
Cons: None so far! I will write a followup if something drastic changes.
Other Thoughts: I was a little concerned about the reviews I was reading about compatibility issues with Gigabyte motherboards, but the great customer service exhibited in response to the issues was encouraging. I received it at work and promptly emailed Mike Fierheller to get confirmation that my unit was from the updated stock. He compared the serial number to his records and was very prompt is his response. When I got the PSU home, I assembled my system and it fired right up!
* EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750 G 80 PLUS GOLD Certified 750W PSU
* GIGABYTE GA-970A-D3P Motherboard
* AMD FX-6300 Vishera 3.5GHz (4.1GHz Turbo) Six-Core Desktop Processor
* Corsair Neutron Series CSSD-N256GB3-BK 2.5" 256GB SSD
* COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO RR-212E-20PK-R2 120mm CPU Cooler
* Team 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model TLD316G1600HC10ADC01
* Corsair Graphite Series 600T “Steel Silver” Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case
Display Name: John G.
Date Joined: 06/20/03
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.