Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Mini iPad Folio
Pros: * Fits the iPad mini perfectly
* Nice texture and design
* Multi-position capability
* iPad reacts to the cover when it is opened and closed
* Price point
* Classic Case Logic quality
Other Thoughts: I was issued an iPad mini at work and promptly began searching for a means to protect it. This case is perfect. It feels good and looks good, and I love the way the iPad reacts to the cover. The back piece is built on hard, molded plastic and the strap also doubles as a lens protector for the camera. I highly recommend it.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750 G 80 PLUS GOLD Certified 750W Active PFC ATX12V v2.31/EPS 12V v2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Full Modular PSU 10 Year Warranty 120-PG-0750-GR NEW Haswell Ready Power Supply Intel 4th Gen CPU Ready
Pros: * Fully modular!
* Quiet operation
* Looks killer! (but how can you go wrong with red & black?)
* Good cable length
* 10 year warranty!!!!!!!!!!!
Cons: None so far! I will write a followup if something drastic changes.
Other Thoughts: I was a little concerned about the reviews I was reading about compatibility issues with Gigabyte motherboards, but the great customer service exhibited in response to the issues was encouraging. I received it at work and promptly emailed Mike Fierheller to get confirmation that my unit was from the updated stock. He compared the serial number to his records and was very prompt is his response. When I got the PSU home, I assembled my system and it fired right up!
* EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750 G 80 PLUS GOLD Certified 750W PSU
* GIGABYTE GA-970A-D3P Motherboard
* AMD FX-6300 Vishera 3.5GHz (4.1GHz Turbo) Six-Core Desktop Processor
* Corsair Neutron Series CSSD-N256GB3-BK 2.5" 256GB SSD
* COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO RR-212E-20PK-R2 120mm CPU Cooler
* Team 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model TLD316G1600HC10ADC01
* Corsair Graphite Series 600T “Steel Silver” Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case
Pros: * Lots of ventilation
* Ease of entry through side panels
* Choice of clear or mesh panel
* Filters on intake fans
* Re-configurable internal drive cages.
* Nice footprint
* Plenty big!
Cons: * Poor documentation
* USB 3.0 passthrough (LAME!)
* Filter below PSU fan is difficult to remove and replace.
Other Thoughts: I was concerned that the white LED fans would be too bright. However, their light appears more like silver than white, which complements the overall elegant design of the case.
And did I mention it's plenty big? LOL It fit a COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO RR-212E-20PK-R2 cpu cooler with room to spare! And the airflow is amazing! Although I haven't put it through the paces just yet, the system temperature hasn't gotten above 35 degrees Celsius.
I had to dock an egg due to poor documentation. While this is a seriously awesome case, I would be hesitant to recommend it to a first-time PC builder.