Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: STEREN Model 206-282 18 ft. Stereo 3-RCA Video Patch Cord M-M
Pros: * Quality construction at an affordable price.
* Generous length, mine measured 18' 3".
* Color coded and labeled connectors.
* No noticeable audio or video signal lost.
* Cable is molded to prevent the individual cables from separating more.
Other Thoughts: I have an older analog VCR in my basement rec room that is connected to a convertor box. On days when I have scheduling conflicts on my DVRs in my first floor entertainment center I use the VCR in the basement as a backup. Likewise I have numerous movie titles still on VHS. Since I don't want to sit in the basement and view recordings I was looking for a RCA cable to pass up through the floor and connect the VCR to my flat screen T.V.. This cable worked perfectly. My concern about signal lost and distortion due to the length wasn't even warranted.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: EVERCOOL VC-EC5010M12S-B VGA Cooling Fan
Pros: * An affordable replacement to keep the old hardware in use.
* Bolted right up to my GeForce FX5200 heat sink, great fit.
* Quiet operation.
Cons: * Had to swap the plug end from the original OEM fan.
Other Thoughts: Yep, I could have knocked off an egg in the rating for plug swap, but I knew going in this maybe a generic fan since it had an additional "B" at the end of the part number. Not a biggy, but worth mentioning for those who lack basic soldering skills. Overall I can't complain. I'm just very happy I found a replacement at an affordable price. Newegg's current offer of free shipping only sweeten the deal. Thanks Newegg!READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Alpine Swiss ASW135-Blk Men's Leather Wallet Bifold Removable ID Card Case
Pros: * Soft leather, molds to your body contour easily.
* Well constructed with precision stitching.
* Ample card slots and removable I.D. case which I don't use.
* Two bill slots, one for currency, the other is handy for receipts or foreign currency when traveling.
*Current pricing with free shipping is hard to beat.
Cons: * Swiss emblem protrudes out a little. Not a deal breaker, but the manufacturer could have used a stitched logo for a sleek feel and appearance.
* The middle and upper card slots are a little too deep. Although they hold credit cards well, a little card edge sticking out would make it easier to retrieve the cards.
Other Thoughts: Three years ago I got a new wallet for x-mas. The wallet was a named brand from a big department store chain at 4x the price of this one. After two years the outside leather finish started to wear off and I only carry my wallet a couple of times a week. A disappointment. This Alpine Swiss much better made. Time will tell if it outlasts it's predecessor.READ FULL REVIEW