Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: * Performs as specified. No faults during testing.
* A nicely matched 32 GB kit at a good price. Enables you to buy enough at the start of your build.
* Low heat spreaders don't get in the way.
* Lifetime warranty.
Cons: * None
Other Thoughts: With a new build I intended on getting a matched 32 GB DDR4 kit for my memory needs today and tomorrow. I found this product which had a good price and good reviews from a reliable company. Newegg's current offer of free shipping only sweetened the deal. Purchased made.
I like the module's color which really stands out against my black motherboard. Unfortunately my tower is buried between the wall and my desk so the enjoyment of color will have to occur during my twice a year dust blow out.
Product is being used in a MSI X99a SLI Plus motherboard @ 2400 MHz
Pros: * Solid construction.
* Easy to install in my Thermaltake Armor full tower.
* Includes quick install guide and well documented manual.
* Has built-in backing plate for heat sink cooler.
* Memory has good spacing from CPU. Can access slots with a large cooler.
* Features lots of SATA and USB ports.
* Includes SATA cables and SLI cable to eliminate installation day shopping.
* M Connectors eliminate fumbling with small header panel pins.
* Included Driver & Software disc includes a lot of useful utilities and lets user choose what to install.
* Convenient on-board buttons for power on, reset and auto over clock genie.
* Good sound reproduction from on-board RealTek Audio.
* 3 year warranty.
Cons: * Would have like to see the side SATA ports be a straight on plug-in. In my tower not much room between edge of board and hard drive rack so plugging in took a little extra effort so cabling wasn't bent. Also you need to unplug top port for easy access to bottom port.
* Similar side issue with the one USB 3 port.
* Rebate offer at time of purchase had a limited 15 day postmark deadline. Don't dawdled.
Other Thoughts: * Currently running at factory specs as I like to run it for a while to see how it is performing before tweaking. As for bench marks, how it performs for me is more important than numbers in my opinion.
* Has a quirk with Windows 7. External floppy drive only works with rear USB ports. During boot and Windows Safe Mode drive will work from both rear and front header panel ports. No problem using external DVD or hard drive on any port. Not worth losing an egg, but worth mentioning in case someone else has a similar problem.
* My build........
- MSI X99a SLI Plus motherboard
- Intel i7 5820k processor
- G.Skill Ripsaw 32 GBs DDR4 2400 memory
- Geforce GTX 960 graphics card
- Thermaltake 700w PSU
- CoolerMaster 212 EVO heatsink
- 6 SATA drives, 2 optical drives and one card reader.
This review is from: H&R BLOCK Tax Software Deluxe + State 2015
Pros: * Easy to use tax software.
* Easy to import tax information from the previous year.
* Allows importing of tax information from competitor's saved tax information.
* An all in one program for filing's having earnings, interest and investments.
* Includes a free State tax program.
* Includes 5 free Federal e-Files.
* Pricing is affordable compared to the competition.
Cons: * Not a deal breaker, but I would like to see a free e-File for the State if it didn't have an impact on pricing.
Other Thoughts: I've been using this product for the last several years and enjoy using it. It takes the frustration out of the paperwork for Uncle Sam. In part this product is similar to what the competition offers, but at a better price. Newegg's promotion only sweetens the deal. Thanks Newegg !READ FULL REVIEW