Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1. Really slick design very durable and will not sag on your case unlike the other vcard.
2. It is a hybrid cooling you have the option to water cool it or just aircool.
3. Only occupy 2 slots so you have plenty of room if you want to SLI or have a bunch of pci card installed.
4. Silent fan
5. Love the pulsating ROG light
Cons: 1. On aircool this card gets so hot it will hit 80c on the OC preset of the GPU tweak software, so it will down clock the card to maintain the temp.
2. There is 2 very bright white led light on the two 8 pin connector which really standout of my case ( had to put a black electric tape on it to cover the light)
3. The software GPUtweak needs work very buggy when you select a profile it will not show until you close the it and open it again.
Other Thoughts: You will get better overclocking on other Vcard on aircool than this one, you will really have to watercool this to prove its worthness on overclocking. Wish they provide different lights on the ROG logo but thats a personal preference. I would say it is not worth it for the price right now but if your really a watercooling geek it will not disappoint you. In the end it will be base on your preference if your just going for aircool get other vcard they will provide better overclocking or wait for the 980 ti matrix.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: 1. Build quality is really nice and sturdy
2. 144hz with tons of optional features like G-sync MOD, 3D vision
3. It has a speaker (although not that great but its better when you go out with you friends lan party you have everything in one monitor)
4. The monitor base is a swivel type so you can turn the monitor side with lifting it
Cons: 1. The colors but I already know that prior purchasing this
2. The power cord is so short I find it hard to swivel it around or tilt it because the cord is so short.
3. The monitor is Heavy compare to other ASUS monitor that I have used.
Other Thoughts: Wish they have provided a long power cord It is really short, nothing much I can say about it I am really please to have this monitor for my FPS gaming really see a difference on a 60hz monitor. I you have a money to spare get this monitor you wont be disappointed.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Very convenient to split the sata power cable and 4 pin molex power
Cons: The cable seems to short wish they have a lot of length
Other Thoughts: sleeves cable would be great other than that the cable works as it should beREAD FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.