Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Neat, tiny little SSHDD.
- Barely weighs more than a normal SSD
- Fast for a hybrid drive
- Great Read and Write speed
- Easy to install
- Great for gaming on the go.
- MTC Feature
- Green Technology (definitely a battery saver)
- Adaptive Memory Technology (very helpful on wife's school laptop and Word documents)
- 5 Year Warranty!
- Super Thin
Cons: - Still, has the HDD limitations when compared to SSDs
Other Thoughts: I couldn't find much to fault this little drive for aside from having multiple SSDs and then switching back to this and noticing a drop off in performance. The drop off wasn't huge mind you but enough to notice when opening a program. I hadn't loaded any games on the wife's laptop so I popped Skyrim on it and I was pleasantly surprised by the speed in the install time. Overall this is a great drive with a nice amount of space and faster performance than typical SATA drives.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Linksys WRT002ANT High-Gain Antenna 2-Pack
Pros: - Excellent range improvement.
- Sleek, stylish design.
- Faster throughput on both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands.
- Blue accents.
- Fits perfect for RP-SMA.
- Solid connection
Cons: - Big, Bulky but still sleek.
- Pricey for bigger antennae.
- Odd look to the Linksys EA 8500 (AC 2600 Router) with 2 huge antennae and 2 small antennae.
Other Thoughts: I used these antennae on the side and left the smaller antennae on the back of the router. I saw huge gains in STREAMING from my PLEX PC to my Samsung Smart TV (built-in WIFI). I also saw a remarkable improvement in speeds with Watch ESPN and SlingTV. I went from SOMETIMES having lower video quality/audio and very slight buffering to no degradation at all. I also have virtually no lag.
I will admit they were a bit hard to get attached to my Linksys do to their size but once they are connected they stay in place.
I didn't see huge gains like I was expecting but I did notice an improvement.
I recommend these at a lower price (probably best to get with the 4 PACK().
This review is from: Rosewill GRAM ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case with Side Window Panel
Pros: - Extremely LIGHT
- Plenty of room to maneuver
- Separated PSU Bayu
- Easily removable side panels and front panel
- Can front mount a 240 mm rad for water cooling
- Includes 2 fans
- Surprisingly excellent cable management
- SSD mounts, HDD mounts, OD mount
- Nice assortment of screws, cable ties, and MOBO mounting tool
- Great cooling potential (see Other)
- Windowed Side Panel
- Excellent packaging
- Integrated Air Filtering System that is easily removable
- Decent Price
Cons: - A bit too lightweight for my tastes
- Sparse documentation (not that you need a book on this)
- Little bit of a trick to get my EZ Mobo Panel installed for my ASROCK Killer Intel Board
- Couple of issues securing the MOBO Standoff mounts (Easily corrected)
- ONLY includes 2 fans
Other Thoughts: I really was surprised by this case. The price isn't too bad and it really has some nice cable management with it. I did have an issue with the EZ MOBO panel for my AsRock Killer MB but this wasn't a deal breaker. With regards to the cooling system I wasn't able to fully test it as I didn't swap in my 360 RAD (couldn't fit it in the case) and only had two fans to test with. I know people usually like to roll their own fans in this day and age but I would love for more companies to include about 4 fans for nothing else but to allow for an easy instal and go experience. Overall, rather impressed by this extremely light-weight case.READ FULL REVIEW