Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Love it. Dependably holds nearly full charge for a couple months. Like the lights that indicate battery's status.. Like the on/off switch. Came in a nice case with two cords and a set of interchangeable adapters for multiple styles of USB connectors. Will run an IPhone playing music at least on 4 Coast to Coast flight (both directions.) If my S4 Samsung or IPhone runs out of battery, it runs the phone and charges it at the same time charging either phone to about 60% of full battery in less than an hour. It seems to be around 1% charge / minute. It will charge two phones at once just as quickly. It's saved my my b-tt many times.
Cons: interchangeable adapters little flimsy and I've broken one and don't know how to replace it. Little bit heavy and big like all very high capacity portable lithium batteries.
Other Thoughts: Liked it so much I bought its bigger brother 14,000MAh, which included a bonus led flashlight. All the above applies to this too but it lasts even longer.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: to John E. This is a 7200 RPM drive with a 5 star rating. The Turo is a 5400 rpm drive with a 3 star rating. Just because the capacity is the same doesn't mean the drive is the same.
Warranty is always by date of sale assuming you can prove that with a receipt. If you lose you receipt it will warranty reverts to date of manufacture
Cons: noneREAD FULL REVIEW
This review is from: StarTech SV431DVIUAHR 4 Port High Resolution USB DVI Dual Link KVM Switch with Audio
Pros: seems well made.
Cons: Didn't work. There was no video. That got solved when I called tech support. But it still kept freezing that and you wound up with no mouse or keyboard and the kvm wouldn't switch either. This would require a reboot of one or more computers and a reset of the kvm. . 100% of the time freezing would happen if left overnight say you were doing an overnight night backup. Freezing would also happen randomly. Input #2 would also get noisey. Tech support said I might have had a bad unit. But they did teach me basic trouble shooting steps and tell me how to go about hooking the unit up
1. make sure the KVM, monitors and the computers are turned off before attaching any cables.
2. Attach the usb cables and the mouse & keyboard. They acknowledge that some wireless mice won't work in the console USB mouse port. If it doesn't use the USB hub connection. If there is connectivity, the left half of the light will go green even if the connected computer isn't powered up. The selected computer will cause the right half of the light to turn red.
If this is not the case try turning the computer on. If there is still no connectivity, turn everything off and reset the KVM. Turn it off and then wait 1 minute. Turn it back on and then check again. If still no connectivity try swapping USB cables.
3. Make sure the computer and monitor are off. Plug in the console monitor and the cable btw the monitor output on computer #1 to the monitor #1 on the KVM
4. turn on those monitors and the computer. Confirm video mouse and keyboard on computer #1. If there is no video or turn everything off and remove the power to the kvm for 1 minute.Turn it back on and then turn on the monitors and computer #1.
If the monitor still isn't showing video, make sure you have the right type of DVI cable. The device will not work with a DVI-A cable. It will work with either a single or dual link DVI-I or DVI-D cable. I was able to get it to work on one input with a Displayport connection on one end and a dual link DVI-D connector on the other.
5. Repeat with the other inputs. One at a time. Test each one before going on to the next. Always try resetting the kvm by turning everything off and then removing the power connector from the kvm for a minute in order be sure it has reset.
The tech was very patient and very good. But he couldn't overcome a broken unit.
He did turn me on to a promotion that Startech had for a dual monitor 4 port DVI KVM that was only $50 more. Because of the quality of the tech, I returned this one and bought the dual port version. So far so good.
Other Thoughts: Very high quality tech. Knew his product very well and was very patient. That's why I gave it two stars.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.