Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Changhong 50" 1080p LED HDTV - LED50YC2000UA
Pros: - Nice 50" LED display.
- Sturdy stand.
- Nice slim trim around the edges.
- Good picture quality after making some MAJOR adjustments to the picture settings.
Cons: - Slightly grainy but can be adjusted.
- Black levels arent great but can be adjusted by changing the brightness/contrast ratio's.
- Color quality is also not the best, but are still good, but again can be adjusted and looks a lot better when adjusted.
Other Thoughts: If youre looking for a very good, but not the best, LED tv, buy this. After making some adjustments to the picture settings the picture looks very nice. In comparison to my 40" Visio LED tv the picture quality is slightly worse as far as black levels and color quality but there isnt a huge difference. I spent about 550 on my Visio last year and i wouldnt say the extra 150~ bucks is worth it unless you really want the best picture quality you can get.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Boots fast and runs basic tasks well.
- Games runs smoothly on the gtx 765m.
- Keyboard lighting is nice and works well.
- Yet to experience any severely high running temps so that means the fans are doing their thing.
- Appealing look and feels like a well built machine, but that is just my personal opinion.
Cons: - Keyboard isn't the greatest as far as the quality but is far better than your average keyboard so i cant really complain much.
- Windows 8 is just annoying and unnecessary and has some minor bugs/flaws with some software but has nothing to do with the laptop itself.
Other Thoughts: Would have liked the gpu to support multiple hdmi output options instead of one and two mini display ports in order to save me from the purchase of an adapter. Also would've liked this model to include two ssd's instead of one but its not a huge deal. Overall is a great and very portable gaming machine that will hopefully last a few years.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Andrew W.
Date Joined: 03/11/14
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.