Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Does not need external power.
- It is indeed tool-less which is helpful if you're troubleshooting hard drive issues and are swapping drives frequently.
- I'm using this item to re-purpose mechanical laptop hard drives that I've replaced with SSDs as external backup drives.
Cons: I wish the cable was longer. The cable only extends 3-4 inches outside the case. If you intend to use this with a desktop you'll very likely need a USB extension cable.
Other Thoughts: I bought this device to aid in transferring a laptop's OS, files, etc. from one hard drive to another.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: This is the correct memory for the Dell Inspiron N5040.
Two of these chips will max out the RAM on this model.
I've had the module for a month and the computer is stable.
Cons: It's not free :).
Other Thoughts: Yes, I would recommend this item to others.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: I've been using this printer for about a month and all is well so far.
- print quality is fine
- network printing is easy to set up
- duplexing works well - let's save a few trees!
- tray holds a full ream of paper
Cons: It's not cheap, but see my remarks below, in the long term a more expensive printer may actually be cheaper.
Other Thoughts: My opinion of a printer's quality is determined in large part by its longevity. Since I have owned this printer a relatively brief time, I don't have enough information to form any opinion about the durability of the printer.
Generally speaking, if your office is doing a moderate-to-large amount of printing, it might be more economical to buy a heavier-duty printer instead of a series of light-duty printers.