Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: FUJIFILM FINEPIX S1800 Black 12.0 MP 18X Optical Zoom 28mm Wide Angle Digital Camera
Pros: 1. Price, very competitive for all the features, extreme digital zoom, full manual control, burst modes
2. Pretty much satisfies as a "bridge" camera between point/shoot and DSLR for a nice price
3. Got a FUJI free case (you'll want one unless it you want it scratched up in your backpack
Cons: 1. Not for the the beginner or inexperienced digital photographer - you have to know your ideal shooting settings and light to get all what thos camera offers
2. For those being awed by the specs, ie very long digital zoom, you'll need a tripod for each shot but the wide angles are awesome
3. Not the best in low light if yo don't want flash so you'll have to go ISO 400 or higher and hopefully your photo editing software can erase the noise and bring in the dynamic range.
4. The HD video is average so don't think you're getting both a great camera for photos and super HD video because the video even at 720p with all the zoom and wide angles is not as nice as the Flip but better than Creativer Vado 2nd Gen.
Other Thoughts: Would have given it 4 stars but since I got a free $18 quality FUJI camera bag, it means I paid $150 for this camera and that earns the fifth star.
BUT! w/out the free bag, this camera is worth about $150 but not much more. I see this camera's price going to $120-ish or lower by year end
A second review to follow
This review is from: ZEIKOS ZE-DS12 Digital Camera Slave Flash w/Bracket
Pros: Small, convenient for manual macro shots but have not tried for anything past 10 feet
when used w/ oncamera flash for photographing small items, it's effective
Cons: not sure, using rechargeable batteries but probably with regular alkaline you'll go through sets of batteries if you takes lots of photos
Other Thoughts: would have been nicer if the flash head rotated or had a soft focus cover/adapterREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: This is my second review of this CPU and I get more amazed how powerful it is for the price.
When I convert 1080p to 720p, it's 50% faster than my overclocked q9400! Had I know this I would not have purchased the q9400.
Stays much cooler than my quadcore 9400! Mine does not go higher than 48 C!
Using Asus M4A785-M and the CoolQuiet and Turbo Core features really works, sometimes it runs at 920mhz and then to 3.7 Ghz when I need the juice!
Other Thoughts: Makes me want to wish I needed another 6core CPU just so I can buy it again and feel like I git great value.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.