Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: cheap price, lifetime warranty, got it because of sale price and now I know why
Cons: errors occured after 6 months causing BSODs, defective ram verified with diagnostic tools,
Other Thoughts: will stay away from this brand for future purchasesREAD FULL REVIEW
This review is from: FUJIFILM FINEPIX S1800 Black 12.0 MP 18X Optical Zoom 28mm Wide Angle Digital Camera
Pros: 1. Price, very competitive for all the features, extreme digital zoom, full manual control, burst modes
2. Pretty much satisfies as a "bridge" camera between point/shoot and DSLR for a nice price
3. Got a FUJI free case (you'll want one unless it you want it scratched up in your backpack
Cons: 1. Not for the the beginner or inexperienced digital photographer - you have to know your ideal shooting settings and light to get all what thos camera offers
2. For those being awed by the specs, ie very long digital zoom, you'll need a tripod for each shot but the wide angles are awesome
3. Not the best in low light if yo don't want flash so you'll have to go ISO 400 or higher and hopefully your photo editing software can erase the noise and bring in the dynamic range.
4. The HD video is average so don't think you're getting both a great camera for photos and super HD video because the video even at 720p with all the zoom and wide angles is not as nice as the Flip but better than Creativer Vado 2nd Gen.
Other Thoughts: Would have given it 4 stars but since I got a free $18 quality FUJI camera bag, it means I paid $150 for this camera and that earns the fifth star.
BUT! w/out the free bag, this camera is worth about $150 but not much more. I see this camera's price going to $120-ish or lower by year end
A second review to follow
This review is from: ZEIKOS ZE-DS12 Digital Camera Slave Flash w/Bracket
Pros: Small, convenient for manual macro shots but have not tried for anything past 10 feet
when used w/ oncamera flash for photographing small items, it's effective
Cons: not sure, using rechargeable batteries but probably with regular alkaline you'll go through sets of batteries if you takes lots of photos
Other Thoughts: would have been nicer if the flash head rotated or had a soft focus cover/adapterREAD FULL REVIEW