Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: SanDisk 32GB 32G Extreme SD SDHC Card UHS-I Class 10 45MB/s 300X with USB Reader
Pros: - What can you say, it's probably one of the cheapest if not cheapest place you can get for this card rating and brand.
- It's working.
Cons: - Not dead yet.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Phanteks PH-F140HP PH-F140HP_BK 140mm CPU Cooler Fan
Pros: - Perfect for my 4 year old Hyper 212 plus air cooler and kept my temps down really good. Because it's a 140mm, it's covering the whole air cooler unlike those 120 fans which is a huge pro for cooling the cooler.
- Relatively cheap for what it is and esp. compared to others. It really is the cheapest 140mm fan out there atm and it also fits 140mm and 120mm brackets!
- No sound at all besides the air.
- Huge CFM (blows good air) even though it gets spread due to being 140mm itself.
Cons: - Wished all fans are seperatable like many of enermax's fans that I've bought so it'll be easy to clean the hard to clean spots and have a nice and clean looking PC all the time.
Other Thoughts: - Just hoping it will last long enough for its money's worth.
- This is a must buy fan if you're looking for 120mm and/or 140mm fans with the lowest sound (dBA) and super strong air blowing (good, if not huge CFM). Literally best bang for the buck and not already superior imo.
This review is from: Plantronics GameCom 780 Corded Headset Dual Earpiece 86051-01
Pros: - Virtual 7.1 surround effects sounds awesome (of course not a real 7.1 but nonetheless great)
- So far so good; it's comfortable and the cushions on the ears and top of head are soft, kind of feels like those memory foam. First time wearing headsets in about a year and after playing games 3 hours straight with this headset, my ears did not hurt; surprisingly.
- The headset clamps on firm; which is better than being on loose.
- Plenty of bass, if it's not already too much (coming from using speakers only with a dead bass system; so I haven't heard bass/low sounds in a very long time)
- Can go very loud and still really clear and crisp.
Cons: - Although this headset looks really expensive and looks way better than compared to say like those Turtle Beach headsets, it feels hand on hand about exactly the likes of those. (Some stores now have those Turtle Beach headsets on display and the plastics feels like these; but those headsets are $100+ crazy expensive and doesn't look good/pro like these)
Other Thoughts: - You can't beat these headsets when they are on sale; although they are my first "more" expensive headsets. I just love the way these headset looks.READ FULL REVIEW