Skip to: |

Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.

If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras and More!

Sign up today for a 30-day free trial of Newegg Premier
  • Shipping Destination: United States
  • Wish List
  • Feedback
  • Help
Search all
Search
Home
Home > 
Ivan T.'s Profile > 
All Reviews
  • Find Reviews
  • Find

Showing Results: Most Recent

Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 4PA-00003 Silver 1 x Wheel Wired Optical Mouse
  • Verified Owner
  • Owned For: 1 day to 1 week

Pros: Flawless Sensor [read about it]. Perfect ergonomics for palm grip. Amazingly smooth surface [goes for both plastic chassis and rubber sides].

But mainly - Flawless Sensor. This mouse will put to shame 99% of all market and compete with the rest 1%. Seriously when I first found out, I couldn't believe that Microsoft produced this and further couldn't believe that they stopped making them!

Oh well, I got my hands on it and its glorious ^^

BUY ONE until they run out!

Cons: Color choice.

Its not the worst, and if you are not afraid to mod [take apart and use vinyl dye to "re-paint"] its not really a con. Though its not the easiest one to take apart.

Also cord isn't the longest... But its enough.

Would prefer black or gunmetal gray. But at least its not pearl white?

Other Thoughts: I though they discontinued them? If thats the case, than, I should buy 10. Before whatever crate newegg found in there website didn't run out! haha.

I mean, I do not hate on my old mouse, but it can now rightfully reunite with my old PC from which I took it for new rig.

READ FULL REVIEW
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus - CPU Cooler with 4 Direct Contact Heatpipes
  • Owned For: more than 1 year

5 out of 5 eggs Budget Supercooler. 11/24/2012

This review is from: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus - CPU Cooler with 4 Direct Contact Heatpipes

Pros: This is currently the BEST radiator on the market in terms of price/effect and second best in terms of pure effect.

The freezers that can beat this fan are => Phanteks, Noctuna, Archon & Silver Arrow. All f them cost 80+ dollars. All suck in terms of upgrades, [try changing fans without ghetto rigging or spending MORE cash]

Hyper Evo comes with 2[!] fan brackets that fit ANY 120 mm fan on the market. Which means, you can put 2 freaking delta fans on that if you don't mind barricading your room from vengeful neighbors.

I put 2 Ultra Kaze on mine. 300 CFM is just fantastic = ]

Overall. BUY THIS COOLER. You will not regret it. Its the nly cooler that fits any platform, allows endless customization (just buy a Y-splitter [like 3 bucks?]) in terms of fans, provides fantastic cooling and does all that at 25$.

Cons: Few small things.
It does not do your taxes...

Jokes aside, I'd love if it would come with a Y-splitter.
Its also a bit taller than I want it to be, but fits like a charm into a mid case.

P.S. Mounting is awkward but onces you mount it its solid. That's the one area that might need improvements. Than again after installing phanteks this was a cake walk.

Other Thoughts: Seriously just buy this. You won't regret it.

I am generally is a air cooling nut and I tried many far more expensive units, but so far any of them are yet to beat this guy in all counts.

READ FULL REVIEW

Ivan T.'s Profile

Display Name: Ivan T.

Date Joined: 06/10/12

  • Reviews: 2
  • Helpfulness: 1
  • First Review: 11/24/12
  • Last Review: 11/27/12
Shop by Region: United States | Canada | China
VeriSign Click for the BBB Business Review of this Computers - Supplies & Parts in Whittier CAThis site protected by Trustwave's Trusted Commerce program Inc500
Policy & Agreement | Privacy Policy  © 2000-2014 Newegg Inc.  All rights reserved.
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site. nassau