Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Scythe SY1212SL12L 120mm Case cooler
Pros: Slim fit for TOP MOUNT fans in newer cases!!! Allows for memory installs and leaves enough room for tucked cable management as well!!!
Cons: Never in stock at Newegg.com, just their affiliates and/or Chinese delivery...which takes a couple weeks to get them!! Worth the wait though, -I guess!
Other Thoughts: I have bought all ranges of these fans, the 800RPM upto the 2000+ RPM designs! I find that these are nice for air flow and low noise output!! The higher RPM designs make almost too much noise in living room or bedroom! I put these on the top of case where a normal fan will not allow for the memory to be installed, or simply just be too fat and not even fit at all!!READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Great for Large Gamer Builds!!!! I have used many of these cases in the last year! Excellent Air Flow!!! Bottom Mounted PSU!!!
Cons: NO USB 3.0!!! NO FILTER FOR SIDE INTAKE!!
Other Thoughts: Add 2x Slimline Scythe Fans to the 2x Top Exhaust Fan mounts and these cool great!!! I put the Blue LED fan, from the rear, in the front instead for an INTAKE and added another fan to the rear where the LED fan was located for a 3rd Exhaust!! Utilizing specs listed below CPU doesn't reach over 55C (on air cool) with these airflow dynamics!!
1. MSI X99S SLI Plus LGA 2011-v3
2. Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.6GHz TURBO LGA 2011-v3 140W
3. G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 series 16GB (2 x 8GB) SDRAM DDR4 2400
4. ADATA Premier Pro SP900 ASP900NS34-256GM-C M.2 256GB
5. WD BLACK SERIES WD1003FZEX 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s
6. ASUS STRIX-GTX960-DC2OC-2GD5 GeForce GTX 960 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0
7. CORSAIR CX series CX750M 750W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS BRONZE
8. Thermaltake V4 Black Edition Gaming Chassis Mid Tower
9. 2 x New Scythe SY1212SL12M Slip Stream Slim 120mm Case Fan (Top Exhaust Fans -only ones that fit properly)
10. Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
11. TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 Dual Band Wireless N900 PCI Express
12. SAMSUNG 24x DVD Burner SATA Model SH-224DB/RSBS
Pros: VERY EASY TO INSTALL!!! VERY FAST!!! Boot Win7 x64 in 20sec!!! No 2.5"/3.5" slot used or cables inside the PC for mounts and connections!!!
Cons: dont forget it attached to your MoBo when you sell it!!! ;-)
Other Thoughts: great for laptops that have this slot, or for Newer MoBo's that have it integrated as well!!!READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.