Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Went from 2gb Single Channel to this 8gb Dual Channel Kit, MEM score went from 5.3 to 7.6 on Win7 Pro!!!
Kingston Name - you know you can trust it!!!!
Programs LOAD much quicker!!!! (used to be minute or two, now it literally 10-15sec)
Cons: I used to start my PC, then walk around office talking and getting coffee before I could even login (startup time about 4-5min).....now I barely get coffee and I can't even mingle before the login screen prompts me to "get to work"!!!! (startup about 1-2min) -if that is a CON :-)
Other Thoughts: Just on startup I have 3800mb (about 3.8gb) USED UP ALREADY!! Once you add your business software and have your leisure internet pages up and running in background -it fills up to 6gb+ easily!!! In this time of many different Windows OS's you can Install and use....a 4gb system is now a MUST, going to 8gb gives me more Open Usable Memory overhead of about an xtra 2gb when I have all my current programs open at once!!!!READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Scythe SY1212SL12L 120mm Case cooler
Pros: Slim fit for TOP MOUNT fans in newer cases!!! Allows for memory installs and leaves enough room for tucked cable management as well!!!
Cons: Never in stock at Newegg.com, just their affiliates and/or Chinese delivery...which takes a couple weeks to get them!! Worth the wait though, -I guess!
Other Thoughts: I have bought all ranges of these fans, the 800RPM upto the 2000+ RPM designs! I find that these are nice for air flow and low noise output!! The higher RPM designs make almost too much noise in living room or bedroom! I put these on the top of case where a normal fan will not allow for the memory to be installed, or simply just be too fat and not even fit at all!!READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Great for Large Gamer Builds!!!! I have used many of these cases in the last year! Excellent Air Flow!!! Bottom Mounted PSU!!!
Cons: NO USB 3.0!!! NO FILTER FOR SIDE INTAKE!!
Other Thoughts: Add 2x Slimline Scythe Fans to the 2x Top Exhaust Fan mounts and these cool great!!! I put the Blue LED fan, from the rear, in the front instead for an INTAKE and added another fan to the rear where the LED fan was located for a 3rd Exhaust!! Utilizing specs listed below CPU doesn't reach over 55C (on air cool) with these airflow dynamics!!
1. MSI X99S SLI Plus LGA 2011-v3
2. Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.6GHz TURBO LGA 2011-v3 140W
3. G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 series 16GB (2 x 8GB) SDRAM DDR4 2400
4. ADATA Premier Pro SP900 ASP900NS34-256GM-C M.2 256GB
5. WD BLACK SERIES WD1003FZEX 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s
6. ASUS STRIX-GTX960-DC2OC-2GD5 GeForce GTX 960 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0
7. CORSAIR CX series CX750M 750W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS BRONZE
8. Thermaltake V4 Black Edition Gaming Chassis Mid Tower
9. 2 x New Scythe SY1212SL12M Slip Stream Slim 120mm Case Fan (Top Exhaust Fans -only ones that fit properly)
10. Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
11. TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 Dual Band Wireless N900 PCI Express
12. SAMSUNG 24x DVD Burner SATA Model SH-224DB/RSBS