Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Nice red glow
- Pushes lots of air
- Comes with adapters
Cons: - Can be VERY loud if you try to make it push air into the case
Other Thoughts: I learned that this fan can be very loud if you try to push air into the case. I decided to keep these fans (I bought two) to point outwards and have my other ones do the inward job. They have a nice red glow to them as well.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 521 T-Mobile No Contract 1.0GHz Windows Smart Phone
Pros: - Cheap
- Comes with a built in GPS
- Good camera for the price
- Ability to upgrade memory
- Great touch screen
- No contract
- Great sync functionality with Windows 8.1
Cons: - Plastic can feel a bit flimsy
- Vibration buttons don't function well after 4 months of use
- My first lumia 521 was DOA due to battery problems
- Can be a bit slow when many apps are running simultanously
- Windows store is lackluster at the moment. Does not compare at all to the apple app store
Other Thoughts: For me it was either to spend big money on an expensive Nokia or iPhone ($600) or find something cheap. This phone is the only cheap phone that truly delivers an excellent smartphone experience. What really makes this good in my opinion is the expandable memory size. Expensive phones such as the iPhone do not allow the user to expand the memory which is a huge downturn for me. I was able to upgrade my Nokia with 32GB for only 12 dollars and it works great! Overall, if you want a smartphone but you are on a tight budget, this phone will not disappoint!READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit
Pros: - Very fast, boots up in 5 seconds on a SSD drive
- Very responsive. Apps launch quickly and run smoothly even when I have 20 of them going at the same time.
- Efficient use of my AMD six core processor.
- Comes with some handy built in apps
- Syncs with your live cloud. Images, settings, etc.
- Compatability with older software is great
Cons: - Some apps will only launch in full screen mode, something Microsoft really needs to fix. Luckily it's only a few of them.
Other Thoughts: I was originally fearful of upgrading to Windows 8.1, but after thinking about it for a long time, I decided to give it a try. Boy was I amazed. I would personally say it's much better than Windows 7. It's far more responsive and better optimized. I also enjoy the start screen. I find it more intuitive to see all my apps across my desktop that I can arrange personally. Overall, very impressed with the operating system. I found all the negative reviews to be by conservative computer users who don't like some intuitive changes. I say go for this OS.READ FULL REVIEW